|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Admin [ Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:45 am ]|
|Post subject:||Forum Rules|
* You alone are responsible for the material you post. You will not knowingly post content or links to content that violates the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party and that you will remove the same should you discover that you have violated this provision. Likewise, you may not post content or links to content that is libellous, defamatory, offensive, obscene, racist, abusive, that violates a third party's right to privacy, that otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or that is otherwise inappropriate.
* Multiple accounts are not permitted. if you share your computer with another user please inform us, we have automated systems in place that warn us of identical IP logins. There is no problem with sharing site usage with a family member or friend on the same PC, just let us know.
* Personal attacks will not be tolerated! If you lash out personally against another user you will receive our full attention, and you don't want that. Attacks against people outside of Ultimate Europe are also discouraged, though aren't as serious as attacks against other users. Disagree with people, attack their ideas, counter their statements, but name-calling and open attacks have no place here.
* It should be made clear, however, that friendly banter and joking are allowed, just so long as it is clear that what you say is meant as a joke and not a personal insult or an act of anger. Just remember that not everyone has the same sense of humour about the same subjects. If someone makes it clear that your joke overstepped the bounds then drop it and back off of the subject.
* Mild and moderate use of profanity is allowed, but keep it relatively tasteful and to a minimum. No slurs or derogatory phrases against groups of people will be tolerated. Everyone will be treated as adults on here, but just because it's not filtered it does not mean you have free license to spew fourth a font of obscenities.
* Try to keep your posts positive! Remember losing, players getting injured, missing out on signings and a hundred other frustrating things are all part of the game, try not to take them personally!
* Do not post porn or adult content. This also includes sites promoting drug abuse, gambling and links to sites containing such content. Non-pornographic adult related material (such as lingerie) is allowed, as long as you provide a warning in your post. However, if you feel the need to post scantily clad females ask yourself “am I on the right forum?"
* Trolling and/or attempting to bait others into an argument will not be tolerated. Any posts we deem to fall in this category will be deleted and the user will become subject to the warning and suspension procedure.
* Thread hi-jacking will not be tolerated. All posters must respect the rights of other members to post questions, comments and ideas that do not agree with their own. Please keep your posts "on topic" i.e. relevant to the subject(s) of the thread.
* Dramatic Goodbye Threads and Posts will not be tolerated. Anyone that attempts to kick up a fuss with a "throwing their toys out of the pram leaving thread" will be immediately banned from the site. If you want to leave do so with our blessings, you can say goodbye in a positive fashion. But if you want to go out in a "blaze of glory" posting a thread about it will be the last thing you do on the site.
* Accusations of cheating, however veiled, and 'naming and shaming' will not be accepted on the forum.
The Admin reserve the right to add, amend or remove any of the above rules at any time.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group|