Login    Forum    FAQ

Post subject: Re: England
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:02 pm 

Wales too win for me! As an English man I've much more fancied the chances of Wales winning it all! Bale is just too good, Not one of England's players would get into that side.. They play as a team! We play as Tottenham Vs Liverpool vs Man United Vs the rest of the prem.. We don't do team work, Harry Kane was utter shit, along with his club team mates.. What did we expect too happen when nearly 50% of the team played bottled the premier league, an almost gaurenteed 2nd place finish and above Arsenal for the first time in who knows maybe forever too bottle 2nd place and still finish under Arsenal... Wales are the Leicester city.. I don't care what any English man says to this.. Fyffee hates England, England hates Wales .. Tit for tat etc etc it's all opinions, deal with it :)

Leicester City - 116
Olympique Lyonnais - 117
Burton Albion - 118
Exeter City - 120

Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:10 pm 

I'm glad Roy has gone, he was never the correct appointment and this is backed up by the fact the guy seemed utterly clueless when it came to his eleven. Lyon, I agree with a lot of what you posted and don't agree with some other bits. Good points thought bud. What got me was Rooney in midfield, the bloke is a striker. He should have to work his way in the side like everyone else not be given a spot to accommodate Kane. Speaking of Kane, what on earth is that bloke doing taking corners and free kicks? What's worse is he took them, did nothing and no one told him to step down. Kane is a domestic striker at best, not international class in my opinion. The other thing which got me was Hart was allowed to make mistake after mistake before and during the tournament yet still remained numbers 1. So in my opinion England threw away thier best chance in a very long time.

I hope Harry Redknapp takes over. But no doubt the English FA will appoint another puppet who loves the sound of his own voice. The last manager that was decent was Hoddle. There isn't many managers suitable out there in my opinion, so I can see Southgate getting it.

Game 122 - AC Milan
Game 122 - Honved
Game 123 - Bayern Munich
Game 124 - Al Nassr

Post Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:01 am 

I will be happy with any of Klinsmann, Hoddle or Wenger. Any other choice will result in me marching through London shouting, 'Not in my name!'.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:21 am 

I'd be happy with Hoddle or Klinsman. Eddie How as part of the coaching team for the future part time could be good.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:50 pm 

there are 3 groups of nations

1...spain..germany...etc

talented players on mega money that have enough talent to play as individuals but win as a team

2...wales..ireland..iceland..etc

average players with smaller teams who have there moment when they put there countries shirt on give there all for the country

3.....england...belgium...etc

players that think there talented on mega money then bottle it the second they walk on the pitch

GAMES PLAYED..........X 10
LEAGUE TITLES.........X 6
OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6
EURO/UEFA /SUPPER CUP WINS X 4

Post Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:03 am 

liverpool wrote:
there are 3 groups of nations

1...spain..germany...etc

talented players on mega money that have enough talent to play as individuals but win as a team

2...wales..ireland..iceland..etc

average players with smaller teams who have there moment when they put there countries shirt on give there all for the country

3.....england...belgium...etc

players that think there talented on mega money then bottle it the second they walk on the pitch

Fair play great point bud, totally agree with you here.

Game 122 - AC Milan
Game 122 - Honved
Game 123 - Bayern Munich
Game 124 - Al Nassr