Login    Forum    FAQ

Post subject: Re: What do you Watch
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:31 pm 

I am a MASSIVE American sports fan.

NFL is my main passion, Niners fan since I was 11 and have seen them well over 20 times (including twice here). I have also played and coached American Football in this country for over twenty years.

NBA is the next on my list, I run the largest Facebook group for the Golden State Warriors (started before they were good) and just love the team, excited now we got Durrant.

NHL I am a sharks fan, over the moon this year when we got the Stanley cup, but alas it wasn't to be :)

And finally the SF Giants (you spotting a pattern here? Go Bay Area :) ), was in San Fran for the 2010 win, love the team, and this being an even year means its ours :)

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:06 am 

Love most sports to be honest, Massive gooner when it comes to footie and mad about the horses and regularly make a pretty penny.
My main passion is boxing, Best fight i've been to was Froch vs Kessler 2 which was just an all out war for 12 rounds.
However my favourite boxer is Gennady GGG Golovkin.

When it comes to US sports i like the rest of you thoroughly enjoy it and have my own teams i follow.

Footie - NY Red Bulls (The King Thierry Henry played for them so no brainer)
Ice Hockey - Colorado Avalanche (Managed to go once and get a jersey and some fun with the locals lol)
NFL - Pittsburg Steelers
Basketball - Chicago Bulls (Has to be doesn't it?)
Baseball - NY Yankees

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:12 pm 

Old thread but why not. I like knowing what people enjoy.

I obviously watch football, indulging especially in Serie A (SSC Napoli are my beloved team).

Also a big boxing fan and had some amateur fights when I was at Uni. Golf is my other sport.

As far as American sports go, my Dad is American (Chicago) thus, I grew up with the Chicago Bears, the Chicago Cubs (the old man is a Cubs lunatic) and to a lesser extent, the Bulls. I only watch NFL occasionally and only the Bears.