Login    Forum    FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: New game ideas!
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:16 pm 

An idea i've had regarding talk of more English teams being in the game.

- Keep the English league as it is in it's current setup of 2 divisions x 14 teams

- Replace the Scottish league with a British league to be made up of Scottish, Welsh, Irish and N.Irish as others have suggested - but also in addition other English teams that were not successful to join the English league for example the English league gets 34 applications this means the top 28 bids enter the English league with the remaining 6 teams dropping into the British league along with the Welsh, Irish, Scottish, N.Irish bids.

This way the game structure shouldn't need to change and the top 3 from the 1st division can still qualify for the Champions League. After all, Swansea have played in the UEFA Cup as an English representative recently so shouldn't be an issue if another 'English' team was to qualify for the Champions League via a British league.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:13 pm 

Ok alot of People have been 'slating' the standard of Triallist & Scouting so I have a couple suggestions for you all to consider:

How about an "Investment Style" Youth & Scouting Academy. My idea would work as thus:

Youth Academy will need an "Investment" of £5m per Season come end of Season this is deducted and has an upkeep of a Maximum £50,000 per week however you can increase the Academy "Standard" at the End of Season which depending upon the "Standard Level" will allow you to have better Triallists. Working on this premise how about this:

Level 1: 50oa - 58oa
Level 2: 59oa - 64oa
Level 3: 65oa - 70oa
Level 4: 71oa - 76oa
Level 5: 77oa - 83oa
Level 6: 84oa - 90oa

This can only be increased per Season but will cost approximately £2.5m per Level you upgrade all Teams would start on Level 1 no matter which side except in an HFG which the teams in debt will have a level 3 or 4 BUT 15m is added to the existing sides debt.

The same could be applied to scouts where you can only see some of the stats but you see the overall ability of the player but you have the option of sending a scout which dependant upon your investment within your scouting net work. For Example a similar this like this:

Level 1: Only Age & OA and Kicking Foot are revealed
Level 2: His highest 4 Stats
Level 3: His "Untrainable Stats" are revealed
Level 4: All 12 Stats are revealed
Level 5: Any SA if applicable is revealed to you
Level 6: His projected OA providing he plays enough games at 1st Team level, or call it his Peak level

Again this could be reversed with the "bigger sides" having lower levels like 1 or 2 but your lower ranked sides would be at level 3 or 4.

Besiktas - Game 122

(07723) 676190 Happy to Help

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:42 pm 

How about a league made up of teams from other countries outside the game, ie, Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Basel, River, Boca, Sao Paolo, etc

Post Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:15 pm 

Think you should be able to use your extra print slots for extra training

Post Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:50 pm 

What about a English league with only non league teams

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:22 pm 

Get the UEFA Cup changed to the Europa League 8-)

Post Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:19 pm 

Could you possibly add the Action of Warning a player as to being Sent off you have the option of a 1 week or 2 week fine but a kick up the arse sometimes maybe better than delivering a fine and not going the extreme of CPA when you have no say on exactly what you are criticising him for.

Besiktas - Game 122

(07723) 676190 Happy to Help

Post Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:25 pm 

Probably a bit too much to ask but can the 'penalty' of playing right footed wingers at LM and left footed wingers at RM be removed? In the modern game many wingers now look to cut in from the right hand side on there left foot and vice versa with the supporting full back delivering crosses with the preferred foot on the overlap instead.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:44 pm 

Martin B wrote:
Probably a bit too much to ask but can the 'penalty' of playing right footed wingers at LM and left footed wingers at RM be removed? In the modern game many wingers now look to cut in from the right hand side on there left foot and vice versa with the supporting full back delivering crosses with the preferred foot on the overlap instead.

Like playing with wing backs and right/left mids

Post Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:53 pm 

Dont like the idea it takes away the point of having both footed players. Your also effectively making the game easier as you have taken a position away

Bigger awards for reserves and youth is a must for me

Agree on the fining players i just dont get what it does. I have a player turn up late what do i do fine him, tell him off or sell him

Game 108 - Lille (Won sweet FA)
Game 109 - Frankfurt (Budesliga 2 & FA Cup winners)
Game 112 - Bari

Post Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:34 am 

Bari 112 Hibs 114 wrote:
Dont like the idea it takes away the point of having both footed players. Your also effectively making the game easier as you have taken a position away

Bigger awards for reserves and youth is a must for me

Agree on the fining players i just dont get what it does. I have a player turn up late what do i do fine him, tell him off or sell him

The point I wanted to make with the wingers though was that if you were to play a left footed winger at LM you would expect the winger to attack the RB on the outside and expect crosses with his left foot which is how the game is built as it stands. However play a right footed winger at LM and you would expect the winger to attack the RB on the inside which changes the way the winger would attack the RB and then rely on the LB to overlap and cross with his left foot instead.

My point is playing a right footed winger at LM shouldn't be seen as being penalised but providing an alternative method of attacking instead of the traditional left footed winger playing LM

Post Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:58 am 

A simple one.
When a deal doesn't go through, how about we get an explanation as to why?
The amount of times where deals get blocked and it is not clear why frustrates everyone.

Game 101 - Werder Bremen
Game 109 - Caen
Game 111 - Villarreal
Game 112 - Hertha Berlin

Now back to school after 5 years out of UE, where the lifers at?

Post Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:18 pm 

A useful idea for 117 in advance would be if UE could perhaps give us an indicator of which teams will be starting the game heaviest in debt and which ones will have the most money to spend. It might be useful for some managers looking for a particular type of team.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:17 am 

Not a new game idea as such but off the back of seeing some of the player ratings in 116, lacazette as an example, a revision of some of these for 117 would be appreciated i'd think by most

Post Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:05 pm 

Not really an idea for a new game but just a pet hate of mine in general.

Turn 1 bidding for players from the transfer market.

In previous games and even more recently in Game 116 good players from the transfer market have not been sold to a club from the same league.

Given that UE tell us that these players are advertised for our leagues only then surely it should be enforced that the bids can only come from clubs in those leagues ie a player who appears in the Scottish transfer market is only visible to Scottish teams and therefore should not be signed by somebody from say the German league due to people passing on the player's details.

I always believe you should only be able to bid for a player if they appear in your current MDS in whatever format be it the transfer market, scouted finds etc. If the player does not appear in your current MDS you should not be able to bid for the player.

If UE are not able to enforce this then just remove the 'exclusive to your league' barrier and openly make all players available to everybody.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:42 am 

it is a difficult job keeping up with squads in new games so the idea of adding missed players in the 1st turn is good but i have 2 problems.

1....when you want to add youth players that are considered wonder kids in real life for your team ue seem reluctant to do this if they are not a member of the 1st team squad,also when they do add players that are missed they seem to have really crap marks when a quick google search will tell the staff how good they are and the correct ratings can be applied.

2....also player positions, many a time i have looked forward to my squad in a new game only to be dismayed at some of the positions they have.
in game 115 for instance markovic at liverpool is a cm when clearly he is a right sided attacking forward ,these should be changed on request as well turn 1 if true but new stats should be given to reflect there change in position as well.

this is just a game i know but a lot of money is payed and a bit of effort should be given to make the game as realistic as it can be

GAMES PLAYED..........X 10
LEAGUE TITLES.........X 6
OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6
EURO/UEFA /SUPPER CUP WINS X 4

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:10 pm 

How about being able to pick your team for the opening game at the start of S1/T1 & S2/T1 etc!

Post Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:47 pm 

Martin B wrote:
A useful idea for 117 in advance would be if UE could perhaps give us an indicator of which teams will be starting the game heaviest in debt and which ones will have the most money to spend. It might be useful for some managers looking for a particular type of team.

yeah i think that would be a good idea but it would have a lot of people moaning either way about it :lol:

Former Teams
Fulham&Man Utd 62
R Madrid 87
Newcastle 90
Inter Milan 94
Wolves 99
Leverkusen 107
Hearts 110
Ajax 112
Anzhi&Chelsea 114
PSG 117
Newcastle 118

Post Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:44 am 

cant remember how 112 went ,with the bidding system does ue put current winning manager on the forum next to there team that was picked so we can see if we are winning.

GAMES PLAYED..........X 10
LEAGUE TITLES.........X 6
OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6
EURO/UEFA /SUPPER CUP WINS X 4

Post Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:23 am 

no they just put the winning bid down

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next