Login    Forum    FAQ

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:11 pm 

Ok guys they are couple things I like to do on forum and 1 would be to view the league tables as we don't get enough info on our mds nobody can see how any 2nd tier team do unless your in that division. I'm just asking if 1 person from each country could stick at posting the league table from your league. I've posted mine week after week and it gets mabey 2 views mabey many don't bother all they want is to just swap on players each week bare in mind by season 2 onwards the majority will have the squad you want and then the forum starts to die down a lot the TOTW topic is getting less interest each week also result section was going strong but seems less people post now. All I'm asking is 1 from each county to post leagues takes less than 2 mins guys.

Thanks for reading

Salamanca 109
Newcastle 110
Chelsea 113
rubin kazan 116
Aston Villa 117
Valladolid 119
Burnley 120
Zenit 121
Boavista 122

Currently
FC Seoul 124

07864096889 - Watts app or text me.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:26 pm 

Yeah I wish we had all the league tables loaded up on 117, maybe UE can look in to introducing that to our return sheets maybe? As for the TOTW I think that is just utter pointless and always dies within half a season in any game just like a hour with, that gets 3 or 4 managers asked questions and then gets neglected and then restarted before getting neglected again. Sadly that's just how it goes.

Game 122 (Legends) - AC Milan
Game 122 (Legends) - Honved
Game 123 (EFG) - Bayern Munich
Game 124 (HFG) - Al Nassr