Login    Forum    FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:45 am 

It really is as simple as unmnaged players progressing like other teams. That's all you need to do as that way any new manager is not playing catch up.

My example before of Chapuisat with pot and not moving at all would mean with rises he's worth well over 100mil and gives a new manager some world class players and has the option to swap on for another 2 or 3 players to improve the team further

Game121: F Sittard
Game 122: Arsenal, Esbjerg, Hajduk Split

Post Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:56 am 

themouth1888 wrote:
It really is as simple as unmnaged players progressing like other teams. That's all you need to do as that way any new manager is not playing catch up.

My example before of Chapuisat with pot and not moving at all would mean with rises he's worth well over 100mil and gives a new manager some world class players and has the option to swap on for another 2 or 3 players to improve the team further

that's the best idea I would say, it has to be easier to implement.

say you have a Chelsea side in 4th season an unmanaged, ue then starts bidding for the original players.
you still have to hope the top players are not at managed sides (which they likely will be).

look at the top performing players or highest rated players in most games and they all tend to be at managed sides.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:00 am 

The concept of what is being said does not escape me, I understand, but if for example Chelsea buy their original players back and then Anderlecht buy their original players back, chances are that it will be Anderlecht that is left the worse off, leaving them unfavorable to manage and thus weakening their league which is unfair for managers in that league that have paid money.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:47 am 

muscles4851 wrote:
The concept of what is being said does not escape me, I understand, but if for example Chelsea buy their original players back and then Anderlecht buy their original players back, chances are that it will be Anderlecht that is left the worse off, leaving them unfavorable to manage and thus weakening their league which is unfair for managers in that league that have paid money.

How? as Anderlecht have points spent on the original side's players! Remember all sides are made equal to each other at the start of each game by points and money in the bank. So based on that yes they are equal.

Dont worry lads, i think you've got your way. :roll:

Game 122 (Legends) - AC Milan
Game 122 (Legends) - Honved
Game 123 (EFG) - Bayern Munich
Game 124 (HFG) - Al Nassr

Post Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:42 pm 

VFL Wolfsburg wrote:
muscles4851 wrote:

How? as Anderlecht have points spent on the original side's players! Remember all sides are made equal to each other at the start of each game by points and money in the bank. So based on that yes they are equal.

mate ive seen people discussing trying to bring the game more to reality on here wanting player concerns contractual issues etc etc.. people want everything the real world has to offer but the most important piece eg players default names at current unmanaged sides doesnt matter.. the actual realist of real option of them all..

lol..

in reality theres only 1 gameworld worth playing on here then if that is the case and its the legends 1 because the other 2 make absolute no sense what so ever and playing with george best and jimmy floyd hasselbaink up top is about as cloudcookoo as playing wi example a and example b in the other 2 worlds only atleast them 2 legends players existed and are rated somewhere near accordingly..

im sorry but i just dont get the whole people wanting the real world aspect with aload of real/fraud nobodies player wise to do it with..

no wonder 2 out of the 3 gameworlds are absoloutly stone ..

Last edited by rackydj on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:53 pm 

seriously this game has actually gone backwards since i last played it and that was seriously years ago having now spent a couple of weeks playing and looking at different sides and divisions gameworlds etc etc..

it was better when players were reviewed based on the real world upon asking with solid proof and added based on the real world upon asking with solid proof around the time the positional rating was at a 36 max..

the only real game world that makes sense from take it a newbie aspect to this new format of pff having played the old is the legends world and falsified ages will eventually cripple out that..

i do not see the point in actually using real name players at all in the other 2 worlds aside from the legends world and in doing so and them being rated worse than a fraud player i just cant get my head around at all and im sure many others cant even though i totally understand why.. i just think the other 2 would make more sense using fraud players completely in a real world system.. no newbie who doesnt understand the process is going to hang around for eg.. while a s.rondon is higher rated than a a.morata no matter what else is introduced to try improve it game wise..

Post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:32 pm 

rackydj wrote:
VFL Wolfsburg wrote:
muscles4851 wrote:

mate ive seen people discussing trying to bring the game more to reality on here wanting player concerns contractual issues etc etc.. people want everything the real world has to offer but the most important piece eg players default names at current unmanaged sides doesnt matter.. the actual realist of real option of them all..

lol..

in reality theres only 1 gameworld worth playing on here then if that is the case and its the legends 1 because the other 2 make absolute no sense what so ever and playing with george best and jimmy floyd hasselbaink up top is about as cloudcookoo as playing wi example a and example b in the other 2 worlds only atleast them 2 legends players existed and are rated somewhere near accordingly..

im sorry but i just dont get the whole people wanting the real world aspect with aload of real/fraud nobodies player wise to do it with..

no wonder 2 out of the 3 gameworlds are absoloutly stone ..

rackydj wrote:
seriously this game has actually gone backwards since i last played it and that was seriously years ago having now spent a couple of weeks playing and looking at different sides and divisions gameworlds etc etc..

it was better when players were reviewed based on the real world upon asking with solid proof and added based on the real world upon asking with solid proof around the time the positional rating was at a 36 max..

the only real game world that makes sense from take it a newbie aspect to this new format of pff having played the old is the legends world and falsified ages will eventually cripple out that..

i do not see the point in actually using real name players at all in the other 2 worlds aside from the legends world and in doing so and them being rated worse than a fraud player i just cant get my head around at all and im sure many others cant even though i totally understand why.. i just think the other 2 would make more sense using fraud players completely in a real world system.. no newbie who doesnt understand the process is going to hang around for eg.. while a s.rondon is higher rated than a a.morata no matter what else is introduced to try improve it game wise..

Please don’t take this as an offence Mr racydj, but I have no idea what you’ve just posted above. Could just be me but all that above sounds like one big ramble. Either that or you have taken a big sides and you’re not happy with your player ratings.

The game has moved with the times.

Game 122 (Legends) - AC Milan
Game 122 (Legends) - Honved
Game 123 (EFG) - Bayern Munich
Game 124 (HFG) - Al Nassr

Post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:27 pm 

muscles4851 wrote:

I like maxi's idea a lot but with the point you raised this is easily solved.

If Anderlecht are weakened by this then they could be compensated by the difference in values of the players so if they were weakened by a net total £80m for example lost in player values then top up there bank balance by £80m or pump in 8 UE pts or a combination of both.

Not sure how tricky it would be to implement though.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:17 pm 

Quote:
Please don’t take this as an offence Mr racydj, but I have no idea what you’ve just posted above. Could just be me but all that above sounds like one big ramble. Either that or you have taken a big sides and you’re not happy with your player ratings.

The game has moved with the times.

the game hasnt moved with the times though..

the actual problem newbies will leave this game for is because of the untidyness of players. i dont get why fake players are in the mix with real. it should either be based on real players or complete fake imho.

seriously for any new player it is very puzzling and makes no sense real life players and fake players being higher rated than actual players getting solid minutes in the real world.

i personally think the game should have..

1 world as the real world.. real world names based on real life..

a game world like existing rises.. based on fake players completely..

legends world where end of season players are introduced over say the 33+ age bracket who fit the game mould.. limited additions season by season..

for me i just find efc and hfc way 2 off putting.. i dont want to play a game where like a said above an s.rondon can be rated higher than an a.morata.. it mentally spoils the game and makes absoloutly no sense.. and trust me it wont for new managers.

put it this way.. this game is a better format than soccermanager.. yet soccermanager has thousands more players because the newbies can atleast relate to the people they are dealing with properly.

Last edited by rackydj on Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:36 pm 

Martin B wrote:
muscles4851 wrote:

If Anderlecht are weakened by this then they could be compensated by the difference in values of the players so if they were weakened by a net total £80m for example lost in player values then top up there bank balance by £80m or pump in 8 UE pts or a combination of both.

how are anderlecht going to be weakend?????..

jesus there is some clueless people here..

the ratings of players dont resemble the real world.. there for even if players return to there default sides the likely hood is that it will collect original unwanted names but atleast it will add to realism of sides.. for newbies..

90% of sides are made up of fabricated/fake players there for its not going to all of a sudden immediately weaken sides because these players have no default homes to return to..

personally like ive said its an idea that should already be in place but the hfc and efc are way 2 messy with real/fake players for it to start to disrupt anything 2 drastic but all people are sayin is that if people take a new side and can releate to a quarter of the names there as default it will add to them holding out..

personally though i think the problem lies with unrealistic player characteristics between real and fake players being the reason why newbies dont hang around 110%.. eg s.rondon can be rated higher than an a.morata and a fake player can be higher rated than them both..

Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:09 pm 

rackydj wrote:
Martin B wrote:
muscles4851 wrote:

how are anderlecht going to be weakend?????..

jesus there is some clueless people here..

the ratings of players dont resemble the real world.. there for even if players return to there default sides the likely hood is that it will collect original unwanted names but atleast it will add to realism of sides.. for newbies..

90% of sides are made up of fabricated/fake players there for its not going to all of a sudden immediately weaken sides because these players have no default homes to return to..

personally like ive said its an idea that should already be in place but the hfc and efc are way 2 messy with real/fake players for it to start to disrupt anything 2 drastic but all people are sayin is that if people take a new side and can releate to a quarter of the names there as default it will add to them holding out..

personally though i think the problem lies with unrealistic player characteristics between real and fake players being the reason why newbies dont hang around 110%.. eg s.rondon can be rated higher than an a.morata..

You asked how Anderlecht would be weakened correct? I gave the example based on the example given already but let me put it in even simpler terms.

Team A gains 3 players from a variety of teams worth a combined £120m but also loses 3 players to a variety of teams worth a combined £150m

Team A is then compensated the £30m difference in cash or 3 UE pts.

The only downside is if Team A gains 3 defenders and loses 3 strikers but certainly doing this on Turn 26 and compensation given where appropriate could work.

Hope that's easy enough to understand...

Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:33 pm 

Quote:
You asked how Anderlecht would be weakened correct? I gave the example based on the example given already but let me put it in even simpler terms.

Team A gains 3 players from a variety of teams worth a combined £120m but also loses 3 players to a variety of teams worth a combined £150m

Team A is then compensated the £30m difference in cash or 3 UE pts.

The only downside is if Team A gains 3 defenders and loses 3 strikers but certainly doing this on Turn 26 and compensation given where appropriate could work.

Hope that's easy enough to understand...

2 much maths mate.. over a period of time the unmanaged club would then have no money to spend going by your phalosophy the longer it went unmanaged.. it wouldnt always have the option to sell/buy so your phalosophy becomes fraud..

you lot really are looking too deep into its actual purpose its simply just to install some reality back into squad sheets for newbies that is all..

but like i keep stating mate 117/118 are filled more with fake players than actual real life so it wouldnt all of a sudden juggle up sides because majority players dont have default homes to return.. look at res sides.. youth sides.. there not real world far from it..

i could understand the gripe if we were dealing with 100% real world squads to default but at best were dealing with 10%..

lets be brutally honest theres loads of real world players and talent not even on the database..

like i said i think the mixed up of real/fake players and unrealistic ratings for poor name players visually being the actual cause problem eg again lol s.rondon is higher rated than a a.morata

im going to tell you how it is now and why people are trying to back against this idea.. because clubs like anderlecht grasshopers etc probably dont even have 18 real life players in game to create 1 side never mind a first ressies and a youth side and thats why it could be harming if implemented..

dont blame the idea.. blame 117/118 as poor gameworlds..

Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:37 pm 

Have to say that 117/118 are not poor gameworlds. Think that both are very good games.
For me I don't like this idea, I think players should stay where they are and if you want unmanaged teams to become enticing then let unmanaged players rise at a normal rate.

I wouldn't do either as I think it's unnesecary as the game is good enough the way it is.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:25 pm 

Something should be done about player values managers are swapping 3 or 4 players to bring in one guy worth 180 million which is stupid.
Can I use Alan hansen as an example if he has special abilities added or potential then this should be shown by his performances on the pitch not cash value.

I've said it over and over but players need to have contracts so they become free agents end of season if they can't agree a new contract gives smaller clubs a chance to bid for them

Also think

GAMES PLAYED..........X 10
LEAGUE TITLES.........X 6
OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6
EURO/UEFA /SUPPER CUP WINS X 4

Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:41 pm 

Also think transfer windows are a must teams could be allowed to deal between turn 1 and turn 6 to bolster there starting squad with a second windows turn 11 and 12 with the final window from turn 20 to 26 this will give teams the chance to swap or sell those players refusing to sign new contract although a player could be given the chance to refuse to move like in real life looking for a big pay day as a free agent

OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:36 pm 

liverpool wrote:
Also think transfer windows are a must teams could be allowed to deal between turn 1 and turn 6 to bolster there starting squad with a second windows turn 11 and 12 with the final window from turn 20 to 26 this will give teams the chance to swap or sell those players refusing to sign new contract although a player could be given the chance to refuse to move like in real life looking for a big pay day as a free agent

Personally I don't mind this idea, but my only concern is that people love the wheeling and dealing. It might remove some of their joy for the game.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:10 pm 

muscles4851 wrote:
Have to say that 117/118 are not poor gameworlds. Think that both are very good games.
For me I don't like this idea, I think players should stay where they are and if you want unmanaged teams to become enticing then let unmanaged players rise at a normal rate.

I wouldn't do either as I think it's unnesecary as the game is good enough the way it is.

lol..

if thats the case mate they may aswell just save there time in rising nobody at any unmanaged side and do nothing like now and just keep it as it is because there isnt any way a new person with interest in the game can see unmanaged sides in any gameworld prior to putting together there list of 10 teams..

so how the hell does rising players at unmanaged do anything at all mate other than waste time for whoever is involved in the rising process..

honest pal the rising of players at unmanaged is the daftest idea of the lot as no newbie can see unmanaged lol absolute pointless idea..

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:15 pm 

im telling you now..

the problem is simple..

s.rondon being higher rated than morata and ben gelder being higher rated than the pair of them is what puts people off trust me..

117/118..

atleast the cloudcookooness of the legends game makes more sense with fake players..

i just do not see the point in using real name players with fake players when they dont reflect them in the real world.. absoloutly pointless and plenty newbies will think it..

117/118 would be better worlds imho if all of the players were fake and no real names were used personally..

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:35 pm 

liverpool wrote:

lol..

mate youve lost the plot honestly..

the game uses a player data base that is way too messy for the 2 additions you mentioned to work..

the only decision this game should ever consider looking at imho at the moment is wether or not it uses real world players or it goes completely with fake..

then it needs to tidy up its player data base first and foremost and then consider other in game improvements..

s.rondon higher rated than morata and ben gelder higher rated than them both is ridiculous and spoils this game regardless of any other update installed in or around that.. because s.rondon will still be higher rated than a.morata and ben gelder will still be higher rated than them both and none of that makes sense at all.. jesus it doesnt even make sense typing it here now lol..

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:03 pm 

muscles4851 wrote:
liverpool wrote:

Personally I don't mind this idea, but my only concern is that people love the wheeling and dealing. It might remove some of their joy for the game.

This is often said but it's these players that keep selling the same players a week after they buy them and there team often does not work maybe try being a manager for a time might make them work harder to gain success

OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next