Login    Forum    FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:22 pm 

rackydj wrote:
liverpool wrote:
Also think transfer windows are a must teams could be allowed to deal between turn 1 and turn 6 to bolster there starting squad with a second windows turn 11 and 12 with the final window from turn 20 to 26 this will give teams the chance to swap or sell those players refusing to sign new contract although a player could be given the chance to refuse to move like in real life looking for a big pay day as a free agent

lol..

mate youve lost the plot honestly..

the game uses a player data base that is way too messy for the 2 additions you mentioned to work..

the only decision this game should ever consider looking at imho at the moment is wether or not it uses real world players or it goes completely with fake..

then it needs to tidy up its player data base first and foremost and then consider other in game improvements..

s.rondon higher rated than morata and ben gelder higher rated than them both is ridiculous and spoils this game regardless of any other update installed in or around that.. because s.rondon will still be higher rated than a.morata and ben gelder will still be higher rated than them both and none of that makes sense at all.. jesus it doesnt even make sense typing it here now lol..

Both ideas are very simple to put into practice transfer windows would need no changes made at all just shut down transfers for the weeks mentioned.
The idea of the game is to take your best team, best tactics and be a manager swapping the whole squad of your team then quitting with a completely unknown squad is why teams become unwanted.

Contracts is also very easy at start of game players are given a 1 or 2 season contract,week 20 you have a section to offer a new 1 or 2 year contract to those running out players might refuse contract based on lack of game time or poor team performance,if this happens you will have to sell or lose for nothing end of season when players get.put on a free list and instead of offering a eos bid you offer a wage and contract.

This will stop teams stock Pilling players and allow smaller teams the chance to make offers for bigger players.i don't think this is anymore work than the karma which came in this season.

As for your issue with lesser players getting rated better than top players that's where performance rather than value works and weather you like it all not completely unknown players mixed with real ones will happen if the game goes on for a long time as players retire and as nobody from real life gets added after week 1 they have to be replaced with somebody

GAMES PLAYED..........X 10
LEAGUE TITLES.........X 6
OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6
EURO/UEFA /SUPPER CUP WINS X 4

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:31 pm 

rackydj wrote:
muscles4851 wrote:
Have to say that 117/118 are not poor gameworlds. Think that both are very good games.
For me I don't like this idea, I think players should stay where they are and if you want unmanaged teams to become enticing then let unmanaged players rise at a normal rate.

I wouldn't do either as I think it's unnesecary as the game is good enough the way it is.

lol..

if thats the case mate they may aswell just save there time in rising nobody at any unmanaged side and do nothing like now and just keep it as it is because there isnt any way a new person with interest in the game can see unmanaged sides in any gameworld prior to putting together there list of 10 teams..

so how the hell does rising players at unmanaged do anything at all mate other than waste time for whoever is involved in the rising process..

honest pal the rising of players at unmanaged is the daftest idea of the lot as no newbie can see unmanaged lol absolute pointless idea..

We are all entitled to our opinions, but to call it the daftest idea of them all shows you to be a complete idiot (in my opinion).

Having players rise at unmanaged teams will make them more enticing to manage. End off for me. I'll give an example for those that lack the brain power to comprehend

Celtic in game 117, currently unmanaged and in the Scottish first division. Celtic are easily the most prestigious team in that league out of all 28 teams, but why would anyone manage them as their players are crap. If their players were to rise at a normal rate this would make the players closer in stats to that of the rest of us in that league, and therefore Celtic would be a more attractive package.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:44 pm 

muscles4851 wrote:
rackydj wrote:
muscles4851 wrote:
Have to say that 117/118 are not poor gameworlds. Think that both are very good games.
For me I don't like this idea, I think players should stay where they are and if you want unmanaged teams to become enticing then let unmanaged players rise at a normal rate.

I wouldn't do either as I think it's unnesecary as the game is good enough the way it is.

lol..

if thats the case mate they may aswell just save there time in rising nobody at any unmanaged side and do nothing like now and just keep it as it is because there isnt any way a new person with interest in the game can see unmanaged sides in any gameworld prior to putting together there list of 10 teams..

so how the hell does rising players at unmanaged do anything at all mate other than waste time for whoever is involved in the rising process..

honest pal the rising of players at unmanaged is the daftest idea of the lot as no newbie can see unmanaged lol absolute pointless idea..

We are all entitled to our opinions, but to call it the daftest idea of them all shows you to be a complete idiot (in my opinion).

Having players rise at unmanaged teams will make them more enticing to manage. End off for me. I'll give an example for those that lack the brain power to comprehend

Celtic in game 117, currently unmanaged and in the Scottish first division. Celtic are easily the most prestigious team in that league out of all 28 teams, but why would anyone manage them as their players are crap. If their players were to rise at a normal rate this would make the players closer in stats to that of the rest of us in that league, and therefore Celtic would be a more attractive package.

Can't argue with this I'm in 117 which is coming to end of season having scouted leagues for eos bids there are some crap teams due to being unmanned for some time if those players had gone up at the same standard as if there were managed they would be more attractive to new managers

OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:16 pm 

muscles4851 wrote:
rackydj wrote:
muscles4851 wrote:

lol..

your the idiot mate.. honestly..

they could all rise to above 100 with your idea and not a newbie alive would know about it you fool to manage them..

so like i said.. its an absoloute waste of time is your idea..

not a newbie alive can see a sides squad before managing them so what good is it if they rise or not at unmanaged.. theres far more problems with the game to prioritise fixes on than this..

they simply pick a side on club name alone.. and i GURANTEE you now a newbie taking a celtic in a so called real world player database with 19 squad players and 17 of them turn out to be fake aint sticking around regardless of if there 100 200 or 300 rated mate mark my words..

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:04 pm 

Just because you disagree with what I said doesn't mean you need to be a dick. You have come in to the game and posted complete garbage then turned into a prick when people replied with their own opinions.

A. I did not say that all players will rise above 100 I said they could rise normally. Only a few of my players are above 100.

B. Telling people that their ideas are a waste of time the way you did makes you a dick. Again.

C. Not a newbie alive? So you know them all? I was a newbie and I asked for the best team available not the best team name. It's easy for a newbie to get info from UE.

D. Not everyone quits just because they have a few fake names in their team.

So please just chill out and let the rest of us have our own opinions without you pissing all over them.

Last edited by muscles4851 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:05 pm 

not a newbie alive can see a sides squad before managing them so what good is it if they rise or not at unmanaged.. theres far more problems with the game to prioritise fixes on than this..

they simply pick a side on club name alone.. and i GURANTEE you now a newbie taking a celtic in a so called real world player database with 19 squad players and 17 of them turn out to be fake aint sticking around regardless of if there 100 200 or 300 rated mate mark my words..

not really sure where your going with this,yes they dont see squads before taking them on but week 1 if there squad is full of 94/95 oa players regardless of name and others have risen to 100+ they will most likely drop that team and re-apply thats why un-managed teams need to rise at same level.

after season one most teams dont look like the original squads thats the devil in allowing so much transfer activity , and unless its season 5 of a game no team will have that many fake players so your argument does not stand up.

OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:14 pm 

not really sure where your going with this,yes they dont see squads before taking them on but week 1 if there squad is full of 94/95 oa players regardless of name and others have risen to 100+ they will most likely drop that team and re-apply thats why un-managed teams need to rise at same level.

after season one most teams dont look like the original squads thats the devil in allowing so much transfer activity , and unless its season 5 of a game no team will have that many fake players so your argument does not stand up.[/quote]

How dare thou disagree with the UE master?

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:19 pm 

Not many managed teams have any original players left at their squads, let alone unmanaged!
I have 1 player remaining in my squad from S1 T1 in 117 and he is a back up player.

How many teams in real life would keep the same players over a 5 year period?

S3 - 7th in Serie A / CL 1/4's
S4 - 8th in Serie A / Uefa Cup Semi's

Bilbao 119
S1 - FA Cup Winners

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:23 pm 

muscles4851 wrote:

after season one most teams dont look like the original squads thats the devil in allowing so much transfer activity , and unless its season 5 of a game no team will have that many fake players so your argument does not stand up.

How dare thou disagree with the UE master?[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:12 pm 

muscles4851 wrote:
You have come in to the game and posted complete garbage then turned into a prick when people replied with their own opinions.

im 34 mate.. i first played this game when i was around 14 years old.. your biggest claim is a couple of trophies since game 115.. my biggest claim is adding a fake jose luis chilavert.. mine i got on in the exact same world as a chilavert but with a double ll.. dont just talk to me like ive come into the game lol.. i was playing this game ages ago and filling it with fake players myself from world soccer magazine manufactured cuttings id make! :lol: ..

ive played soccermanager online for the last 6 or so year solid.. this game could do with taking a look at that to see where its at imo and see just how far behind this game really is.. im trying to help with input for the sake of the game introducing new managers.. i dont actually care in all honesty i dont gain from the extra revenue.. im happy to play against match engine alone.. you and others are just making points that have been available in other online games for absolute years that simply aint the main reason people leave when in all honesty its the actual player database being very poor.. ive created custom gameworlds better than this format myself seriously..

this game was the original format and best imho and it honestly just hasnt progressed very well..

im not arsed either way ill be keeping my sides in 119 because that gameworld is total fantasy so it doesnt bother me the influx of fake players but 117/118 just aint for me having tried and give them a go as i feel the current player database completely spoils them efg/hfg gameworlds..

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:37 pm 

My first game was 110 not 115 so congrats on reading my signature and believing you know me.

Also congrats on being the Jedi master of PBM football manager, well done. My point is stop being such a dick and let the rest of us have our opinions. Maybe we don't know as much as a world renowned master of the game as you, but maybe we can have some input into the game as well. I hope that because you are so good at the game your team's must all be flying in their leagues?

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:42 pm 

muscles4851 wrote:
If hope that because you are so good at the game your team's must all be flying in their leagues?

no mate.. im on the blacklist with being a newbie and not doing enough rimming.. all the wins go to sausages like you :D ..

you dont really believe this goes through a match engine do you with all the fake players flying around here?.. gm just hands out wins 2 who he likes most mate :lol: ..

Last edited by rackydj on Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:48 pm 

Aye ok I'm sure that's how it works. When I first started I struggled as well, the more you play it the more you learn to win. Chin up you'll get there.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:00 pm 

rackydj wrote:
muscles4851 wrote:
If hope that because you are so good at the game your team's must all be flying in their leagues?

no mate.. im on the blacklist with being a newbie and not doing enough rimming.. all the wins go to sausages like you :D ..

you dont really believe this goes through a match engine do you with all the fake players flying around here?.. gm just hands out wins 2 who he likes most mate :lol: ..

mate i also started in 110 so have a bit of knowledge into this game the ideas i ut forward may or may not be workable but id like to see it happen just to push the game forward.

all you seem to have gone on about is fake player names and slagging off any other idea put forward i do wonder why your playing the game at all as you obviously think its below the standard of game your capable of

OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:16 pm 

liverpool wrote:
rackydj wrote:
muscles4851 wrote:

mate i also started in 110 so have a bit of knowledge into this game the ideas i ut forward may or may not be workable but id like to see it happen just to push the game forward.

all you seem to have gone on about is fake player names and slagging off any other idea put forward i do wonder why your playing the game at all as you obviously think its below the standard of game your capable of

Perhaps he could use his extensive knowledge and experience of creating "custom gameworlds" and make a better game for us mere mortals to play. If it is as good as he claims I'd pay no probs.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:16 pm 

Quote:
i do wonder why your playing the game at all

i only just recently came across the game again.. i actually thought it was no longer about.

i chose to play it again as its the first format of pff play by mail i ever played and its my favourite version by a mile..

i think the problem i may have here is im putting input up against people who dont remember this game years ago from the early days to see where its at now and havent played many others along the way in the process..

ill stik 2 119 and give a new world a go when 1s out..

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:47 pm 

rackydj wrote:
Quote:

i only just recently came across the game again.. i actually thought it was no longer about.

i chose to play it again as its the first format of pff play by mail i ever played and its my favourite version by a mile..

i think the problem i may have here is im putting input up against people who dont remember this game years ago from the early days to see where its at now and havent played many others along the way in the process..

Mate I have to ask, what games you previously in and how long ago we talking?

Game 122 (Legends) - AC Milan
Game 122 (Legends) - Honved
Game 123 (EFG) - Bayern Munich
Game 124 (HFG) - Al Nassr

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:58 pm 

rackydj wrote:
Quote:

prior to 110 i used to help my brother with his turns and he went back to game 85 i think , likewise enlighten us with your past history in the game as im always pleased to gain knowledge from those more experienced in the arts of fantasy football games

OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6

Post Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:31 am 

rackydj wrote:
Quote:

Got to be honest, my first game was 63, back in 2003, and the game has evolved massively. It's the best on the market in PBM format.

I mean no ill here, but I don't understand the game world and fake players thing here? Have you ever played football manager/championship manager?! It's full of regen players after a few seasons!

Post Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:53 am 

Think we need a new thread here to be honest. I'm involved in this thread and I still can't figure out what it's for :lol: :lol:

Someone should start a new one with clear indication of what they want.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next