Login    Forum    FAQ

Post Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:43 am 

Stuff having fake name players.

Will Inman stole a trophy from me.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:20 pm 

1) Good idea, but needs to be managed and has to be a equal merry go round.
So if Chelsea buy from Anderlect then Anderlect need to buy back from Tottenham and Tottenham need to buy back from Celtic etc.

2) Added regen players (fake) into the game.

3) Increasing a couple of additional players OA to make them more attractive

4) Readjusting the UE points / Value of the club so if a new manager comes in they get points.

Just a couple of my ideas.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
-------------------
Real Madrid Game 43 - Champions League Winners - S2
Inter Milan Game 105 - Treble Winner S3
Santa Clara Game 108 - Doubles Winner S2

Post Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:01 am 

Matthew M wrote:

Mate I have to ask, what games you previously in and how long ago we talking?

Still waiting for an answer Mr Racky ;)

Just an observation, but you said you began playing UE when you were 14 you also said and you’re now aged 34 meaning UE have been been active for 20 years. I don’t suppose you remember what number your first game was? 1 I’m guessing?

Well having been around UE a very long time myself, I believe UE began in either 2000 or 2002, Im not 100% but im 99% sure it was the latter meaning it’s only actually been active for 15 years. So you would have been 19 not 14.

Unsure what your best subject was at school champ, but it certainly dodnt appear to be maths ;)

Game 122 (Legends) - AC Milan
Game 122 (Legends) - Honved
Game 123 (EFG) - Bayern Munich
Game 124 (HFG) - Al Nassr

Post Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:00 pm 

Matthew M wrote:
Matthew M wrote:

Just an observation, but you said you began playing UE when you were 14 you also said and you’re now aged 34 meaning UE have been been active for 20 years. I don’t suppose you remember what number your first game was? 1 I’m guessing?

Well having been around UE a very long time myself, I believe UE began in either 2000 or 2002, Im not 100% but im 99% sure it was the latter meaning it’s only actually been active for 15 years. So you would have been 19 not 14.

Unsure what your best subject was at school champ, but it certainly dodnt appear to be maths ;)

I was playing m&e in 1996 110%.. around the age of 14 i said?.. 1996 ocean colour scene brought out day we caught the train out.. the game was 110% in existance then.. i was in worlds with rodger dempsy, danny leach, richard brown, jonathon brown, daniel jordan to name a few as i have no turn sheets showing gameworlds like i said im 34 year old..

getting salty over abit of banter on another section of the fourm mate i see.. i chose not to reply mate because i felt my input in this post was going no where..

Post Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:39 pm 

rackydj wrote:
Matthew M wrote:
Matthew M wrote:

Unsure what your best subject was at school champ, but it certainly didn't appear to be maths ;)

I was playing m&e in 1996 110%.. around the age of 14 i said?.. 1996 ocean colour scene brought out day we caught the train out.. the game was 110% in existance then.. i was in worlds with rodger dempsy, danny leach, richard brown, jonathon brown, daniel jordan to name a few as i have no turn sheets showing gameworlds like i said im 34 year old..

getting salty over abit of banter on another section of the fourm mate i see.. i chose not to reply mate because i felt my input in this post was going no where..

I love a bit of salt my scouce friend ;)

Na I was just asking as it made me curious as I knew UE wasn’t around when you was 14 as I was 14 at that time as well. I too played M&E sports, loved that game. Sadly don’t recognise those names.

Do you remember what number your first game was?

Game 122 (Legends) - AC Milan
Game 122 (Legends) - Honved
Game 123 (EFG) - Bayern Munich
Game 124 (HFG) - Al Nassr

Post Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:24 am 

Just FYI, UE didnt start from game 1 - Started from game 11 or 14 or something forgot now.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
-------------------
Real Madrid Game 43 - Champions League Winners - S2
Inter Milan Game 105 - Treble Winner S3
Santa Clara Game 108 - Doubles Winner S2