Login    Forum    FAQ

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: New UE rulebook
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:08 pm 

Thanks Mr Proctor - very insightful,

So what I am reading here is that Jay did submit your turns, and he did write out deals involving himself on your turnsheet.

Jay also did more than one week he admitted that himself on discord to a number of people.

He also wouldn’t know a fair deal if it pulled his pants down, pulled his keks down and slapped him on his bare buttocks. As per getting caught making snide deals with Mr Pearson a few years ago.

Manchester City 121

Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:51 am 

No jay only had control of my team for one week for that Exeter match and Steve mason had control of Villarreal team for one week aswell. Jay did arrange a couple of years ago when game 121 first started and I was struggling and Martin can vouch for this. He was going get Martin to help me abit but I missed his call when he tried ring me and jay rang me and told me I need to talk to alot of my players as there states of mind for alot of them were settling in and that maybe why your struggling.Jay didn't change any of the things that I had submitted to him to send in as like I said above I would check my email confirmation to make sure the codes transfer amounts team selection ect were all correct and how I wanted it to be.

Game 124 Nagoya grampus

Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:50 pm 

Amwario wrote:
What page is where you “help” other managers by submitting their turns for them and whilst doing this sell all your rubbish for full max, writing out deals involving yourself on their turn?

What page is where you coerce new managers into selling their best players for absolute dross?

Looking forward to seeing whether they fall under “bang average manager tactics” or “acts of complete desperation to avoid a fourth relegation” at the back of the book.

Amir, why the goading? It's beneath you, fella.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:06 pm 

Steve,

I know you believe it to be goading but it is far from that.

Manchester City 121

Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:03 pm 

Amwario wrote:
Steve,

I feel you may be overestimating the influence Jay has over managers, matey. I can only go off G121, since my last game before that was around the same time Waddle was missing penalties in Italy, but you're like a dog with a bone at the minute and it's not like you. I'm not sure what the endgame is but this whole episode is bad for the game.

I'll leave it there, got me a dog to walk and pies to eat.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:03 pm 

Deportivo (122) wrote:
Amwario wrote:
Steve,

I feel you may be overestimating the influence Jay has over managers, matey. I can only go off G121, since my last game before that was around the same time Waddle was missing penalties in Italy, but you're like a dog with a bone at the minute and it's not like you. I'm not sure what the endgame is but this whole episode is bad for the game.

I'll leave it there, got me a dog to walk and pies to eat.

I am glad you mentioned it is not like me, because this is not something I would do if I didn’t think necessary. There have been things going on which I am sure you are unaware of so for now will leave it at that.

Manchester City 121

Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:13 am 

Lockdown affected many people in may ways perhaps even the mighty are now feeling it after the event.

Delusions of grandeur spring to mind but there are many baffled by the irrationality of a few!

Besiktas - Game 122

(07723) 676190 Happy to Help

Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:23 am 

Jay wrote:
Lockdown affected many people in may ways perhaps even the mighty are now feeling it after the event.

Delusions of grandeur spring to mind but there are many baffled by the irrationality of a few!

Agreed, im still baffled as to why you did what you did a couple months back after i did you the same solice not a few weeks prior.

But i suppose when i look back, compare it to other things you've done to other managers that have come to light recently i should have expected it.

Game 122 (Legends) - AC Milan
Game 122 (Legends) - Honved
Game 123 (EFG) - Bayern Munich
Game 124 (HFG) - Al Nassr

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:57 pm 

I've seen this back and forth going on for a while now. Jay kicks the wasp's nest, and his antagonists ridicule him back. It's unedifying and damaging to the forum and game.
I have no dog in the fight. I have always got on well enough with Jay and I found Amir to be great fun when we were doing the quizzes.
Again, Jay is semi-accused but there are no details so most of us are in the dark and need clarification. I think that Amir needs to either come out with the full accusation or withdraw and apologise.
If the accusation is there for us all to see, then Ben investigate this and take positive action to rid the forum of this poison.
If Jay's crimes or alleged cheating is found by Ben to be clearly in contravention of behaviour acceptable in the game, then there is no option but to expel Jay from UE. If Ben finds the accusations to be without foundation, then Amir can do the honorable thing and be the one to walk.
Sometimes, you have to cut a bit out to ensure the health of the whole body.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:37 am 

Fortuna Sittard 121 wrote:
I've seen this back and forth going on for a while now. Jay kicks the wasp's nest, and his antagonists ridicule him back. It's unedifying and damaging to the forum and game.
I have no dog in the fight. I have always got on well enough with Jay and I found Amir to be great fun when we were doing the quizzes.
Again, Jay is semi-accused but there are no details so most of us are in the dark and need clarification. I think that Amir needs to either come out with the full accusation or withdraw and apologise.
If the accusation is there for us all to see, then Ben investigate this and take positive action to rid the forum of this poison.
If Jay's crimes or alleged cheating is found by Ben to be clearly in contravention of behaviour acceptable in the game, then there is no option but to expel Jay from UE. If Ben finds the accusations to be without foundation, then Amir can do the honorable thing and be the one to walk.
Sometimes, you have to cut a bit out to ensure the health of the whole body.

Jay has been caught cheating a couple times and punished twice so there’s not just foundation there. Now if someone cheats and gets caught, if they genuinely apologise and show genuine remorse then I am all for that - fair play it takes balls to right a wrong. I am sure Lee Howells wouldn’t mind me using him as an example earlier on in 121 where he came out into the whatsapp group and owned what he did, apologised and took it on the chin, very brave thing to do. I even reached out to Ben with a number of other names in an email to ask him not to take Lees team away because he showed genuine remorse.

Jay on the other hand cheated not so long ago, was caught, rightly punished and since has shown no remorse whatsoever for his actions, always excuses, no genuine apology which I personally find a disgrace.

Then I come across an email which shows that Jay is welcoming new managers, has a group with new managers with just himself and that I feel is wrong in so many ways.

Manchester City 121

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:26 am 

I know that Jay has previously stepped out of line, Amir and, as you state, has been censured by Ben. That could and should have been the end of the matter but neither side seems to be able to walk away from it.
If Ben has taken action against Jay then that's the end of the matter. It is not for you or me to decide if it was enough.
So, his current crime is to have set up a WhatsApp group, yes? I take it that any deals done on this new site will be subject to the same scrutiny as all others? I accept that it would be easy for his enemies to decide that this group is a grooming centre but is there evidence that this is any more than Jay playing at Scout Leader?

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:19 am 

Fortuna Sittard 121 wrote:
I know that Jay has previously stepped out of line, Amir and, as you state, has been censured by Ben. That could and should have been the end of the matter but neither side seems to be able to walk away from it.
If Ben has taken action against Jay then that's the end of the matter. It is not for you or me to decide if it was enough.
So, his current crime is to have set up a WhatsApp group, yes? I take it that any deals done on this new site will be subject to the same scrutiny as all others? I accept that it would be easy for his enemies to decide that this group is a grooming centre but is there evidence that this is any more than Jay playing at Scout Leader?

Sorry Mark I do not agree to that.

Also reverting from your first message of "accusations without foundation" to knowing he has been cheating is a bit of a turnaround.

He's been caught a number of times and the latest he has shown no remorse whatsoever and refuses to put in a genuine apology to the person he cheated. As a player that plays the game fairly I think that is bang out of order and should be nowhere near new managers especially with his track record of bending new managers over and coercing them into buying his rubbish and terrible swaps.

Far from it I do not wish for Jay and his Dad to leave the game or for more heavy punishments however if he is not prepared to show remorse for his actions (genuine remorse) then he should have no privilege and at the very least new managers should be made aware of what he has done previously.

Manchester City 121

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:57 pm 

Ok so this is what it has come to, lets look at the situations Amir and the heartache you have caused me and others in the game.

I did not want this to become a mud slinging exercise so will stick to the facts.

You arrived in 117 with all the other PFF Managers in the second division of Spain and helped create a very competitive division and league. It could be argued that your enthusiasm and ambition led to you all conspiring together trying to dominate the Spanish league after all we all saw your progress and know how you acted during Lockdown EVERY night dissecting the game and discussing tactics and counters with ALL on the discord platforms. Is any wonder we only managed to win 2 League titles in 117?

You put up sexually explicit videos involving Animals on the WhatsApp group where I was Admin and after me removing you for 24 hours after I had received 6 different complaints over said video. I had previously warned you over posting the video but this fell on deaf ears hence your removal. Within 30 minutes you were back on after pleading your case with the other admins. The ensuing fall out meant I was no longer an Admin and in turn left to me leaving the WhatsApp group all together.
You talked several managers out of dealing with myself or Dad even getting involved in a possible Swap Deal for Karim Benzema with Partizan Belgrade when Benzema was by UE Calculations the best CF in the game at the time. I have always said that “Any deal can be bettered upon completion” however you took it upon yourself to become involved. How many other deals or managers have you got involved with?

Your attitude and collusion with Terry on Sunday just gone was deplorable leaving me to feel I had no alternative but to leave the discord platform as well which I had done previously before but I was talked into staying by Nathan and Martin.

Since then, my interaction has been reduced with other managers and by todays my contact with any is near minimal. Over the last 3 or 4 months or so I have spoken to Mark Rone on the phone, had a 45 minute conversation with Ian Robinson and a few smatterings of text messages amongst 3 or 4 managers.

This has gone from me being the most active and decorated within the game with a very very good reputation to that of being a mere turn sender and occasional contributor to posts on the forum.

Before your arrival I was very active on the Forums and WhatsApp – I even created the first ever Manager/UE Interactive proboard forum for all to use in Game 107 with this being a joint decision and request by Ben & Justin themselves, I wrote a game advert and introduction to the game when Ben & Justin got involved with the programmers of Top Eleven, I ran forum cup competition and numerous other forum additions, I spoke to the reporter of a Scottish Football magazine promoting and discussing the game and even contributed suggestions regarding SA’s and the like. I have also paid for managers suffering from financial hardship to continue playing the game and assisted nearly all with advice and opinions with no ulterior motive other than an attempt to keep the game busy. I also significantly assisted with getting Teams up to date prior to 121’s launch and in the previous legends game assisted in providing information of the obscure Nations like Liberia and Bolivia for Ben to have a more realistic sections of “legendary” players. I also was tasked of assisting Ben with the Rulebook and with the exception of the New Additions to 122 is as up to date as it gets. The majority of which was copied and pasted from this forum itself and used with Ben’s terminology. I added bits to it and was long ago sent to Ben for his approbation.

My only ever failure in terms of Games was 119 and 120 as I failed to embrace or understand the SA’s viewing to my own demise as window dressing and not utilising Karma points in the same was as others did. You have always wanted to view this as my failing and have constantly goaded me over the 1 relegation and subsequent struggles with this particular game.

So since you have been involved in UE, my contact and overall game interaction has decreased to near minimal levels. In an attempt to forge new friendships and something which did not involve you and your entourage of followers/disciples. I wanted to feel relevant and embrace the newer managers within the game. The WhatsApp group was created with 4 or 5 new managers who were known to myself and another manager who happen to encourage these other managers to understand the game in the best possible way. After all the advice can’t be too bad as all of them are competing in the top echelons of their respective divisions. As for the email that was sent on Saturday this was to host of other managers I have had no previous interactions with and after the way I feel that I am completely ostracised within the game due to your antics it doesn’t leave me a platform to really speak or interact with others.

This email which has caused your current distrust I CC’d Ben into so that he was aware of my attempts and was mainly aimed at one Manager who listed players for Cash on the 122 Transfer list which would appear to be his better crop of players.

You have caused both my Dad & I significant heartache and disillusionment within the game to such an extent Dad is contemplating leaving the game altogether once our Credits run out or at the end of subsequent seasons in both 121 & 122.

Over the last 4 months or so Dad has had minimal contact with Nathan, Martin and yourself however you seem to be of the opinion that he has been bad mouthing you to a plethora of managers but this has not happened as responses from Nathan are near minimal as he too battles his own demons and Martin texts Dad from time to time however Dad did not want his player so these chats have dried up a little.

You may not see eye to eye with us or others but this whole domination and desire to take over must stop for the good of the game and all those involved. After all, Wario was always the nemesis of Mario & Luigi and according to Nintendo folklore was always jealous of the Mario & Luigi’s success perhaps there is more than element of truth in this and your ensuing nickname.

You want me to apologise for something that has been dealt with and the ensuing fallout has left me very much marginalised from the game however it something that goes on across all games and will always happen however this does not mean it is wrong and has already been dealt with so as Mark said perhaps it is either you or us who should walk away. If Ben feels that we are wrong, and it comes down to this and it is his decision and his decision alone we will walk.

Besiktas - Game 122

(07723) 676190 Happy to Help

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:10 pm 

I'd also like to add something aswell hopefully jay is ok with me posting this. The arguments that are going on towards jay and his dad are coming at a particular bad time for him. His mum is really ill and there's basically nothing that can be done for her. So basically she's living out her last few months so jay and his dad are going through a hard time at the moment so I don't think it's a good time to be doing these arguments from past games 3 or 4 years ago.

Game 124 Nagoya grampus

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:30 pm 

Woah now hold the fu ck on!

Firstly, Andy Proctor, get the hell out of here with that crap!
You have no idea what other people are going through, so shut your mouth.
I've lost my dad to suicide have never made an issue out of it nor have I used it to cover up when I've been a twat, like Jay has.

Furthermore Andy, I'm currently recovering from a partially torn achillies whilst 2 days away from my misses due to giving birth, so again... piss off with this crap of what Jay's going through... he shouldn't act a muppet.

Jay, as for you, your an absolute snide of the highest order.
On discord, anyone can follow the whole chain of event, so I ask everyone to look at it.

I pm'd you recently after Darryl met you and said you was crying about how you'd been treated, having heard that I reached out to you.
What did I say? I'd be respectful and leace you alone providing it was reciprocated (I have the screenshot still).

You then went goading when your dad's besiktas side in 122 beat my side, going against what we discussed... you then messaged on the message board of turns, continuing this.
Then you replied to me on discord, when like we said to leave one another alone...

You then tried to mock how many titles I'd one, now i don't particularly care, but to me that means 'game on'.

There was no collusion with Amir you absolute melt... he's a man himself and can say what he likes, as am I, you act like a twat, You'll get treated as such.

Remember Jay, you started this in S2 when for whatever reason you tried to form some faux rivalry vs me... I have no idea why but you did.

Also note, remember people saying you looked like the midget from the bond movies and you asked to stop? Who's the first to do so and never mentioned it again... that's right, me.

Yet when I tell you I left 112 due to my fiancee suffering a miscarriage, who perpetually brings it up? Yes, you.

So don't you dare try to pile on me you fucking weasel.

Jay you're a pathological liar that takes this game like it's life or death... enough is enough! Start showing some balls for your actions and stop spinning everything and acting the victim.

You stitched me up with mickey and you did it for revenge, I still have Nath's video from our three way chat.

You've lied about 're reading the rule book' when Ben told you exactly how to play, I have the email from an anonymous source with his entire response to you and how to set up, which will be posted soon.

You've lied non stop throughout UE and time for some truths to come out, no more playing the victim card for you.

I've said many times, I'm wind up and a shit house, but I'm not a bad person and no way will I let you tell people your perpetual lies to make me appear as such.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:38 pm 

Also, as for minimal contact with others Jay... perhaps you and your dad should take a hard long look in the mirror!

I don't want to speak for others, but your dad saying to Nath that his opinion on UE didn't matter because he was only a div 4 manager at the time and you not backing him... maybe that was a really shit thing to do to a 'friend'?

Maybe shitting on me with Mickey then saying Nath was not telling the whole truth about you phoning and laughing about how you got one over on me on that turn day, maybe that made him see the person you are?

Perhaps the constant goading of Martin throughout 121, always blaming your Benficas points/cash offset on Martin having Felix and now the friendly 'stitch up' put him off you?

Maybe people just don't want to talk to a pathological liar and snide Jay?! Just a guess, but they can answer for themselves.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:41 pm 

Jay wrote:
Ok so this is what it has come to, lets look at the situations Amir and the heartache you have caused me and others in the game.

I did not want this to become a mud slinging exercise so will stick to the facts.

You arrived in 117 with all the other PFF Managers in the second division of Spain and helped create a very competitive division and league. It could be argued that your enthusiasm and ambition led to you all conspiring together trying to dominate the Spanish league after all we all saw your progress and know how you acted during Lockdown EVERY night dissecting the game and discussing tactics and counters with ALL on the discord platforms. Is any wonder we only managed to win 2 League titles in 117?

You put up sexually explicit videos involving Animals on the WhatsApp group where I was Admin and after me removing you for 24 hours after I had received 6 different complaints over said video. I had previously warned you over posting the video but this fell on deaf ears hence your removal. Within 30 minutes you were back on after pleading your case with the other admins. The ensuing fall out meant I was no longer an Admin and in turn left to me leaving the WhatsApp group all together.
You talked several managers out of dealing with myself or Dad even getting involved in a possible Swap Deal for Karim Benzema with Partizan Belgrade when Benzema was by UE Calculations the best CF in the game at the time. I have always said that “Any deal can be bettered upon completion” however you took it upon yourself to become involved. How many other deals or managers have you got involved with?

Your attitude and collusion with Terry on Sunday just gone was deplorable leaving me to feel I had no alternative but to leave the discord platform as well which I had done previously before but I was talked into staying by Nathan and Martin.

Since then, my interaction has been reduced with other managers and by todays my contact with any is near minimal. Over the last 3 or 4 months or so I have spoken to Mark Rone on the phone, had a 45 minute conversation with Ian Robinson and a few smatterings of text messages amongst 3 or 4 managers.

This has gone from me being the most active and decorated within the game with a very very good reputation to that of being a mere turn sender and occasional contributor to posts on the forum.

Before your arrival I was very active on the Forums and WhatsApp – I even created the first ever Manager/UE Interactive proboard forum for all to use in Game 107 with this being a joint decision and request by Ben & Justin themselves, I wrote a game advert and introduction to the game when Ben & Justin got involved with the programmers of Top Eleven, I ran forum cup competition and numerous other forum additions, I spoke to the reporter of a Scottish Football magazine promoting and discussing the game and even contributed suggestions regarding SA’s and the like. I have also paid for managers suffering from financial hardship to continue playing the game and assisted nearly all with advice and opinions with no ulterior motive other than an attempt to keep the game busy. I also significantly assisted with getting Teams up to date prior to 121’s launch and in the previous legends game assisted in providing information of the obscure Nations like Liberia and Bolivia for Ben to have a more realistic sections of “legendary” players. I also was tasked of assisting Ben with the Rulebook and with the exception of the New Additions to 122 is as up to date as it gets. The majority of which was copied and pasted from this forum itself and used with Ben’s terminology. I added bits to it and was long ago sent to Ben for his approbation.

My only ever failure in terms of Games was 119 and 120 as I failed to embrace or understand the SA’s viewing to my own demise as window dressing and not utilising Karma points in the same was as others did. You have always wanted to view this as my failing and have constantly goaded me over the 1 relegation and subsequent struggles with this particular game.

So since you have been involved in UE, my contact and overall game interaction has decreased to near minimal levels. In an attempt to forge new friendships and something which did not involve you and your entourage of followers/disciples. I wanted to feel relevant and embrace the newer managers within the game. The WhatsApp group was created with 4 or 5 new managers who were known to myself and another manager who happen to encourage these other managers to understand the game in the best possible way. After all the advice can’t be too bad as all of them are competing in the top echelons of their respective divisions. As for the email that was sent on Saturday this was to host of other managers I have had no previous interactions with and after the way I feel that I am completely ostracised within the game due to your antics it doesn’t leave me a platform to really speak or interact with others.

This email which has caused your current distrust I CC’d Ben into so that he was aware of my attempts and was mainly aimed at one Manager who listed players for Cash on the 122 Transfer list which would appear to be his better crop of players.

You have caused both my Dad & I significant heartache and disillusionment within the game to such an extent Dad is contemplating leaving the game altogether once our Credits run out or at the end of subsequent seasons in both 121 & 122.

Over the last 4 months or so Dad has had minimal contact with Nathan, Martin and yourself however you seem to be of the opinion that he has been bad mouthing you to a plethora of managers but this has not happened as responses from Nathan are near minimal as he too battles his own demons and Martin texts Dad from time to time however Dad did not want his player so these chats have dried up a little.

You may not see eye to eye with us or others but this whole domination and desire to take over must stop for the good of the game and all those involved. After all, Wario was always the nemesis of Mario & Luigi and according to Nintendo folklore was always jealous of the Mario & Luigi’s success perhaps there is more than element of truth in this and your ensuing nickname.

You want me to apologise for something that has been dealt with and the ensuing fallout has left me very much marginalised from the game however it something that goes on across all games and will always happen however this does not mean it is wrong and has already been dealt with so as Mark said perhaps it is either you or us who should walk away. If Ben feels that we are wrong, and it comes down to this and it is his decision and his decision alone we will walk.

This message shows how ridiculously seriously you are taking this game and an equally ridiculous obsession with me. The jealousy and bitterness has been there for a number of years and loads of people can vouch for that. At first I took it as flattery maybe banter in your side, but the backstabbing, slagging me off to everyone and anyone who would lend an ear and then resorting to cheating to try and jump levels is way too much.

What is that about wario? Are you for real? Amwario was a nickname I was given by a friend when we were kids :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Do not even try question my sportsmanship in UE again I am sure many would vouch for me on that. Whereas you are a disgusting winner and even worse loser, your conduct is that of a petulant child. There are loads of stories of how you have conducted yourself not just in 122 but countless games before including ones from your own friends.

Like I have said numerous times, I do not care about your obsession for me, however cheating and showing no remorse whatsoever to a supposed friend is a disgrace.

I am not going anywhere, I have done nothing wrong whatsoever however you my son need to take a break from the game and learn how to act like a normal human being again.

Manchester City 121

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:02 pm 

I'm a little confused, didn't you two meet up for a few drinks recently? Not exactly the actions of a man who has felt the way your story reads since Wario joined the game in 117.

Jay wrote:

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:19 pm 

[quote="Barcelona 122"]I'm a little confused, didn't you two meet up for a few drinks recently? Not exactly the actions of a man who has felt the way your story reads since Wario joined the game in 117.

Exactly mate I have had him at my place as well last year.

He is trying to throw as much mud as possible to cover up the fact that he needs to sort his head out, show some bloody remorse and own his actions, and conduct himself better.

Really is not much to ask for from someone who wants to be respected by everyone.

Manchester City 121

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:28 pm 

Amwario wrote:
Barcelona 122 wrote:
I'm a little confused, didn't you two meet up for a few drinks recently? Not exactly the actions of a man who has felt the way your story reads since Wario joined the game in 117.

Exactly mate I have had him at my place as well last year.

He is trying to throw as much mud as possible to cover up the fact that he needs to sort his head out, show some bloody remorse and own his actions, and conduct himself better.

Really is not much to ask for from someone who wants to be respected by everyone.

In that case this seems sexual to me and Ben should stay out of it.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next