Login    Forum    FAQ

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Whatsapp
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:39 pm 
Site Admin

From now on WhatsApp groups can be advertised on the forum only if they are UE approved. A section will be set up in the relevant game section of the forum, if a group is given the ok.

I will only consider someone who gets on with everyone (to a degree) and is happy to remove someone from the group temporarily or permanently if they cross the line. Anyone involved in any long running arguments that I am aware of, will be politely declined.

If you wish to advertise a group you need to email the office with a list of the admins. Their names will then be put on the forum as possible UE approved WhatsApp admins.

If anyone at all thinks they are unsuitable their application will be rejected.

If after a week there are no objections there will be dialogue between myself and the possible WhatsApp admins about how the group will be run.

If I am happy the group can then be advertised on the forum.

The conditions will include:

No racism, sexism or homophobia will be tolerated. Bullying will not be tolerated. Offending parties will be removed from the group. If an argument escalates to an uncomfortable level, the offending party will be removed temporarily.

This is the only way a WhatsApp group can be advertised on the forum from now on.

UE

Post subject: Re: Whatsapp
 Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:44 pm 
Site Admin

A reminder that no groups can be advertised on the forum unless the moderator group has been approved.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]