Login    Forum    FAQ

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:30 pm 

Hi guys,

So ive seen alot of people complain about scouting and complain about karma players...

How do you think scouting can be improved in the game?
What would you like to see added or removed?

Lets see what we can improve and get Ben on side.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
-------------------
Real Madrid Game 43 - Champions League Winners - S2
Inter Milan Game 105 - Treble Winner S3
Santa Clara Game 108 - Doubles Winner S2

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:50 pm 

Scouting is fine. I personally don't want some random Africa dude called Uutoni to become my best player by week 5. Realistically you're not going to get loads of good scouts ... that said when you get a pre-prepared scout recommendation making him a 76/33cb like I've had is completely pointless. Trialists also seem a complete waste with most be 75 with 3 judgment.

The karma players I would change from having 10s in all their untrainables it is overkill really.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:12 pm 

Fadi wrote:
Hi guys,

So ive seen alot of people complain about scouting and complain about karma players...

How do you think scouting can be improved in the game?
What would you like to see added or removed?

Lets see what we can improve and get Ben on side.

Going to comment before reading anyone elses.

The scouting is fine. Keep it the way it is. There are 100s of players with decent untrainables that can be turned into good players over time.

The ones that bitch bitch bitch want big players all the time from scouting. That is unsustainable in my opinion, we need to look not only at what players are, but what they can be.
Flooding the game with lots of top scouts, high oa players, will ruin the game and make it like 119 which I personally didn't like.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:07 pm 

Scouting i feel has changed so much over the past few years with less and less 'Gems' to be found. I suppose it was done with good intention but i feel there should be the odd wonderkid out there every so often for people to find. Frequently i hear people dont bother scouting because they feel they find nothing worth scouting, so Ben is losing money there.

So what i would do if i was Ben is maybe add the odd gem or 2 per season for everyone to work hard and spend to find and then as someone above said plant then many hidden high 'potential' players for people to pick up and they train to make top players. I feel this would be a win win for him profit-wise and for us as we will know there are people worth scouting sides for. Before people say a gem or 2 per season is a lot, its not. Think of it as 26 turns which is near enough 6 months in real time.

My thing would be is trialsits. Now personally i love to sign my trialists and bring in one or 2 a week on average. Personally i would love to see more work spent on this area. I mean each season in football we see a blend of youngsters making first team squads yet in UE it takes a couple of seasons for one to appear first squad worthy. So i for sure would love to see this area improved.

Game 122 (Legends) - AC Milan
Game 122 (Legends) - Honved
Game 123 (EFG) - Bayern Munich
Game 124 (HFG) - Al Nassr

Post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:37 pm 

I think what we are finding in terms of scout finds is about right, some with decent potential for growth but a bit raw and a few gems that are first team ready. I personally dont want to see too many or it will impact the transfers in the game.

What I would like to see is finds added through the season and not all at the start which will keep managers searching and active in the scouting market. I find after week 6-7 there is nothing to be found until the start of next season which makes no sense to me.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:59 pm 

I think the gap needs to be reduced between standard of player available Turn 2 and standard of player available for the rest of the season.

There is a mad rush early on season 1 and then we do not find anyone worthy afterwards! The scouting element is one of the popular elements of the game, so maybe the odd gem should become available for us to find throughout the season to keep things interesting.

Another one, as mentioned already, is scouted tip-offs. They’re always rubbish and the same tip-off goes out to every man and his dog! Make them decent and don’t send the same one to everyone.

Karma players are ridiculous in my opinion. When you have a PV of 10 9 3 10 it just spoils it for me, as there is no way that he will rise from a 3 to an 8 and make him a first team player any time soon!

I think a lot of managers get left behind when they don’t pick up on decent scouts early doors and then eventually leave, because there is no way they can catch up as they don’t have decent players they can swap and no one will sell for cash to them.

Arsenal 112
Genoa 121

Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:24 am 

Scouting as in real life is the live and blood of every club i personally think scouting has changed a lot like Matthew the Gem type player found at any given club is disappearing well in my case it is lol dont get me wrong there are plenty wonderkid players in scouting but take to long to develop as in game 119 .

The scouted tip offs really need to be improved or deleted from the game like Arron say are mostly not very good
or not there when you scout the team so make them less frequent and worth scouting dont want to scout a team
for a PL tip off to find he has only 7 for vision

I use to like being told what other scouts were present when scouting a team that was changed a very long time ago

Post Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:52 pm 
Site Admin

Will look at scouted tip offs.

New players are generated every week at rest of the world clubs. Will review the standard as it seems the the consensus is there aren't enough around later on in the season, but will only make slight adjustments.

Gibby wrote:
I use to like being told what other scouts were present when scouting a team that was changed a very long time ago

Too many managers thought if the didn't get that message they were the only team scouting that team, and complained when they were outbid.