Login    Forum    FAQ

Post subject: Re: Next HFG
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:15 pm 

Big teams must start in mega debt to bridge the gap with the smaller teams if this doesn’t happen then it’s basically a normal game where your big teams still have 75% of the original squad and there fore don’t do deals as there squad is quality already.

I would like to see the karma making of a player scrapped or should be about scouting a problematic position not just be able to create it karma has it’s great needs like reducing injury etc I like that.

For me it’s personal choice for what you bid on big team need to rebuild almost immediately or smaller team and build them up to be world beaters each to there own.

I feel scouting should Be improved and also more or greater rewards for doing youths and reserves I personally don’t do youths or reserves but would if there was greater rewards.

Can’t wait for next new game and hope it’s a hfg

Hail Hail Bhoys

Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:08 am 

the english 4 tier structure is clearly working and this should continue in every game going forward also think this should be extended to other leagues as well but this would mean combining leagues.
cant see this as a problem as most dont want lower teams from countries .

a 4 division league of teams from say italy..spain and germany
a 4 division league of teams from say scotland france premier leagues

2 european leagues if you like with 4 divisions where

juventus
roma
inter milan
ac milan
napoli
barcelona
real madrid
ath madrid
valencia
bayern munich
wolfsberg
dortmund ...so on

are fighting it out in premiership would be really appealing and smaller teams mfrom these leagues making up the numbers

doing it this way will mean all the top teams will be pretty close season one performance wise and it will come down to manager ability where as the smaller teams will also be in a league with equal teams and have more chance to challenge while building to premiership level nothing worse than getting a cardiff of brighton in prem and getting beaten every week in season 1 because teams like liverpool and city are well above your quality level

GAMES PLAYED..........X 10
LEAGUE TITLES.........X 6
OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6
EURO/UEFA /SUPPER CUP WINS X 4

Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:17 am 

Mikeyd1984 wrote:
Big teams must start in mega debt to bridge the gap with the smaller teams if this doesn’t happen then it’s basically a normal game where your big teams still have 75% of the original squad and there fore don’t do deals as there squad is quality already.

I would like to see the karma making of a player scrapped or should be about scouting a problematic position not just be able to create it karma has it’s great needs like reducing injury etc I like that.

For me it’s personal choice for what you bid on big team need to rebuild almost immediately or smaller team and build them up to be world beaters each to there own.

I feel scouting should Be improved and also more or greater rewards for doing youths and reserves I personally don’t do youths or reserves but would if there was greater rewards.

Can’t wait for next new game and hope it’s a hfg

So you are saying karma players should be scrapped, and instead karma be spent on a guaranteed scout tip off of a player in a position you require? That's not a bad shout!

Previous
Newcastle 75, Sampdoria 84, Real Madrid 96, Udinese 100, Newcastle 108, Brescia 112, Padova 119, Stuttgart 120, Bologna & Tromso 121