Login    Forum    FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: 121 additional sides
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:46 pm 

Get yourself a second team then it’s there for all including yourself

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:22 pm 

Moleyrobinson wrote:
Get yourself a second team then it’s there for all including yourself

HFG’s have always been 1 team per manager. Why change it for 6 people or people who need to scout 20 teams to get a better team/squad?
If they want 2 teams go in an easy format game.

Rosario Central - Game 124

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:04 pm 

I had 3 teams in 117 pal , your attitude seems amazing just like in the chat the other day

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:35 pm 

Moleyrobinson wrote:
I had 3 teams in 117 pal , your attitude seems amazing just like in the chat the other day

Not at the start you never?
My attitude is always amazing thanks for asking.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:42 pm 

No not at the start but regardless multiple teams is happening in 121 it was clear at the start of the game so times have moved on and end of the day it’s a business

Your welcome glad to see your happy :D

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:46 pm 

Only interested in returning because of the hfg status the game was advertised as ,multiple teams management 121 may aswell be just another game really

What you’ll see is online buddies swapping players for the sake of it to benefit there best team in the long run , seen it all before I’m out

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:29 pm 

Let's keep things in perspective people, this mentality of refusing to play unless you get your own way is not going to get anyone very far.

Ben announced on the very first post about the game that second teams could be taken from turn 10, so not much has changed at all really. It also happened in the last HFG game and added to activity levels.

I was interested in taking a second team but am really not bothered if it doesn't happen, it won't stop my enjoyment either way.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:43 pm 

Some amount of bitching here like.

If people want to manage two teams then crack on, the 10 game wait is fair. Huffing and puffing to get your own way is a shithouse move.

You don't want to play to the rules of the game, then don't play. Coming on here to bring the rest of us down, catch yourselves on ffs.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:48 pm 

Multiple teams I will be taking it up as I enjoy having a couple sides

The scouting is flawed for me anyway as scouting 10teams each turn is a lot and if all teams are managed all the good scouts are gone in a few turns anyway so scouts are pish come turn 5 so for me I would limit scouting teams to 5per team

I would like more emphasis put into scouting please

Hail Hail Bhoys

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:34 pm 

Agreed. It seems like the people who have been away for a while come back and threatening to leave if they don’t get their way. UE has moved on since the old days chaps, Ben actually takes all ideas/things & opinions in to consideration and is happy to listen to ideas and implement them if they’re in such demand. Many have been introduced in games previously so this one isn’t any different. Threatening to leave is as Gary states, a shit house move. By all means voice your opinion like others have done, but threats? Na, not on.

Game 122 (Legends) - AC Milan
Game 122 (Legends) - Honved
Game 123 (EFG) - Bayern Munich
Game 124 (HFG) - Al Nassr

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:11 am 

Listen we all have opinions and that is my opinion.
HFG games are always meant to be 1 team per manager. It’s not an HFG if your managing 2 teams and taking most of the best scouts to the one club.
I wasnt moaning either I was having an opinion.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:36 am 

fyffee wrote:
Listen we all have opinions and that is my opinion.
HFG games are always meant to be 1 team per manager. It’s not an HFG if your managing 2 teams and taking most of the best scouts to the one club.
I wasnt moaning either I was having an opinion.

I agree with ya 100% on this mate. If I had seen his before I sent payment. I wouldnt have bothered with it.

Discord- Dillinja84#8741
WhatsApp 07484 131951

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:49 am 

Multi team management was clearly stated on the very first post Ben did regarding 121 maybe you didn’t read it but it was there for all to see so I don’t understand how all of a sudden your acting like it wasn’t, and having a option is fine but there are plenty of opinions on here for either way but fact remains people seem to leave then are not supporting this game till it comes back to what they think is the old hfg but what’s the basis for a hfg ? It’s whatever Ben says not what you think , let’s move on now all said our piece on it

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:58 am 

This is the problem though, people are stating they wouldn't have joined if they had have known this would happen... He stated in in the first launch post!!!

When the game is finally launched I guarentee some with bigger teams will also say they wouldnt have joined if they had known they would be in so much debt...

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:01 am 

Not gonna lie I didnt really read it. I registered my interest with ben from the initial email. Seeing as the game hasn't started yet I have requested a refund and to drop my team tho I dont think ben works fridays so might not know until monday

Discord- Dillinja84#8741
WhatsApp 07484 131951

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:08 am 

Opinions are great, as far as I'm concerned the more opinions the better.
My problem is the 4 year old attitude of......if you don't do it my way I'm taking my ball and going home. Bend to my will or me and a few mates will not play. That's not how it works, fortunately.

If you don't want to play, then request your money back and adiós.

Plenty will still be playing even though we don't agree with every aspect of the game. Like an adult.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:09 am 

Wow, just WOW, that is all I have to say on the matter

WOW :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:00 pm 

This is actually mental. Feeling sorry for Ben juggling trying to keep everyone happy.

There is no dual scouting until turn 5 being proposed, are you honestly telling me that in a HFG with all the experienced managers, there will be top scouts available from turn 5 onwards?? It will just be the run of the mill scouts to work with then anyway!

As for taking on a second team to scout all the top players to buy for a person's primary side, if Ben is throwing a multiple season ticket deal in for £100 for the additional side, do you honestly think people are paying an additional £100 just to try and make one super team and do nothing for 3 seasons with the additional side?

I am going to take a second side, and will thoroughly enjoy building 2 sides. I would happily do it without scouting an additional 10 teams a week to make it more challenging and to emphasise developing the players you have to begin with.

Also there was a mention of why isn't Ben doing the same multiple ticket deal for everyone... He's only doing it for people taking a second side, everybody still has to pay the same for the first side. The deal is only available for a second side. That's a totally irrelevant comment and just creating some kind of grief for nothing.

Also, the multiple ticket deal is not confirmed just proposed I hear.

Honestly boys, some of you have a word with yourself for christ sake

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:56 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks everyone for your opinions.

There is enough resistance to abandon the idea of multi-team starting earlier (turn 5) in the Northern League.

The game will be as it was advertised in the first post about game 121.

Admin wrote:

Multi Team Management

There will be no multi team management at the start of the game. This will be relaxed after turn 10 but after that point, there will be a limit of one team per league.

The thinking behind this was that after turn 10 most of the best players will have been bought from the scout-able teams, and most of the big sides will have dealt their way (mostly) out of debt. Second teams at this stage would start with a disadvantage but would help keep the game busy.

I could put something in place to stop team X buying a player team Y scouted in the previous week (if they are controlled by the same manager), by making they're outbid by a team from the Asian league, for example, if it helped. Not perfect or comprehensive but should act as a deterrent to enure multi team managers only bid for players with the team that scouted them.

Second teams from season 2 in Game 117 didn't seem to be a problem. I thought it would keep the game busier in case managers drop out of some of the lower leagues/divisions.

12 managers said they were willing to pay for a season ticket to take a team from turn 5 in what would have otherwise been an abandoned League due to a lack of interest - The Northern League.

I'll email these managers on Monday about the best way forward and whether they would still be interested in reserving a team in that league from turn 10.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:25 pm 

A number like second teams I may or may not be one of them but I'd make 3 gjidelines

1.....you can't take a second team in same league.

2.....you can only bid for players that you scout for with that team this includes not rescouting a team you already have with a different team for at least 3 weeks .

3...no loans to take place between teams you manage.

Really can't see an issue after this

GAMES PLAYED..........X 10
LEAGUE TITLES.........X 6
OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6
EURO/UEFA /SUPPER CUP WINS X 4

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next