Login    Forum    FAQ

Post subject: Re: 121 additional sides
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:38 pm 

Fair point Ben. Happy with that

I don't know about the other guys who emailed about the Northern division, but I would be more than happy to have the team from Turn 1 under the following restrictions

1. Not allowed to scout with the second team until Turn 10

2. Not allowed to buy scouts from your primary team

3. Not allowed loans from your primary team

Now under those guidelines, it's almost a side challenge within the game , and a very hard format game for the 2nd team. I cant see how this would bother the crew who are hating on multiple team management when this is clearly a team taken for the right reasons with no added benefits for multiple team management. It would also generate a busier game from the off, with these sides having to do deals within limitation.

Any thoughts?

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:41 pm 

Admin wrote:
Thanks everyone for your opinions.

There is enough resistance to abandon the idea of multi-team starting earlier (turn 5) in the Northern League.

The game will be as it was advertised in the first post about game 121.

Admin wrote:

Multi Team Management

There will be no multi team management at the start of the game. This will be relaxed after turn 10 but after that point, there will be a limit of one team per league.

The thinking behind this was that after turn 10 most of the best players will have been bought from the scout-able teams, and most of the big sides will have dealt their way (mostly) out of debt. Second teams at this stage would start with a disadvantage but would help keep the game busy.

I could put something in place to stop team X buying a player team Y scouted in the previous week (if they are controlled by the same manager), by making they're outbid by a team from the Asian league, for example, if it helped. Not perfect or comprehensive but should act as a deterrent to enure multi team managers only bid for players with the team that scouted them.

Second teams from season 2 in Game 117 didn't seem to be a problem. I thought it would keep the game busier in case managers drop out of some of the lower leagues/divisions.

12 managers said they were willing to pay for a season ticket to take a team from turn 5 in what would have otherwise been an abandoned League due to a lack of interest - The Northern League.

I'll email these managers on Monday about the best way forward and whether they would still be interested in reserving a team in that league from turn 10.

Thanks Ben for listening to our feedback.

With the new proposal in mind I'm a lot more open to multi managed teams. My only concern was scouting being fair and that looks to have been addressed.

I realize the games need to adapt and evolve but I think we now have a fair middle ground. Turn 5 or 10 happy to let others debate that out.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:07 pm 

Removed my last post as it wasnt helpful, I willl keep my opinions to myself here

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:26 pm 

If I took a second team I would want to loan players to me second team and woudnt lie about that, as dont see it as a form of cheating.

For me its the best way to make sure they are trained and get game time etc. I dont see that as cheating in anyway as in real life other teams owned by the same person/company loan to their other clubs.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:59 pm 

Admin wrote:
Thanks everyone for your opinions.

There is enough resistance to abandon the idea of multi-team starting earlier (turn 5) in the Northern League.

The game will be as it was advertised in the first post about game 121.

Admin wrote:

Multi Team Management

There will be no multi team management at the start of the game. This will be relaxed after turn 10 but after that point, there will be a limit of one team per league.

The thinking behind this was that after turn 10 most of the best players will have been bought from the scout-able teams, and most of the big sides will have dealt their way (mostly) out of debt. Second teams at this stage would start with a disadvantage but would help keep the game busy.

I could put something in place to stop team X buying a player team Y scouted in the previous week (if they are controlled by the same manager), by making they're outbid by a team from the Asian league, for example, if it helped. Not perfect or comprehensive but should act as a deterrent to enure multi team managers only bid for players with the team that scouted them.

Second teams from season 2 in Game 117 didn't seem to be a problem. I thought it would keep the game busier in case managers drop out of some of the lower leagues/divisions.

12 managers said they were willing to pay for a season ticket to take a team from turn 5 in what would have otherwise been an abandoned League due to a lack of interest - The Northern League.

I'll email these managers on Monday about the best way forward and whether they would still be interested in reserving a team in that league from turn 10.

That sounds good to me and will make it fair.

Rosario Central - Game 124

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:16 pm 

Having spoken to Ben today via email, he addressed all my concerns and seems to be going all out to provide a solution that will keep everyone happy. With what he told me I'm happy to withdraw my complaint.

Discord- Dillinja84#8741
WhatsApp 07484 131951

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:46 pm 

I'm considering taking on a second side after the turn ten deadline.
After the comments I'd be happy with turn 5 or 10, originally thought turn 10 only.

Is there a post laying out the exact details of how this is now working?

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:47 pm 

I personally don’t believe any activity at all should take place between teams managed by the same person
Surely loaning players from Team A to Team B to give them game time is benefiting the team who owns the player?? By giving him game time, training him etc so he goes up in morale and in stats to then send him back to his parent club a better player, thus improving the team. Absolutely no way would I agree with that
So there are no grey areas any form of activity between multi owned teams should be banned. Eradicates any complaints also.
It’s a HFG, so there should be no easy rides

Feyenoord 118
Everton 120
Trabzonspor & Alaves 121

Marko Janko is the King
KAGS

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:56 pm 

I agree with no dealing with two clubs run by same manager including no loans between the sides

I have used this in the past and don’t agree with it

So would like the rule amended

Hail Hail Bhoys

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:01 pm 

the more complaints and changes everybody keeps moaning about is just making more work and delaying the start .

just let ben decide and run with that ill probably have 1 team and dont give a toss weather somebody has 10 teams 1000 scouts and loans between there sides .

ill play my team and concentrate on beating the bloody lot of you... :D

GAMES PLAYED..........X 10
LEAGUE TITLES.........X 6
OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6
EURO/UEFA /SUPPER CUP WINS X 4

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:04 pm 

As it seems to be a minority, I like the idea of now maybe Ben running the Northern League under its own rules as I set above, No scouting til turn 10/No interaction with main team etc.

Maybe if we can get 14 interested and activate the Northern Premier league with no relegation and a minimum 3 season tie in, would be an interesting sub plot to the game

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:20 pm 

LUKE wrote:
the more complaints and changes everybody keeps moaning about is just making more work and delaying the start .

just let ben decide and run with that ill probably have 1 team and dont give a toss weather somebody has 10 teams 1000 scouts and loans between there sides .

ill play my team and concentrate on beating the bloody lot of you... :D

Don’t think anyone is complaining or moaning just think we’re entitled to our opinion, it’s like life if you don’t agree with something then your going to have an opinion on it correct?

No loans is a good shout and no scouting after 10 weeks I could live with that.

Rosario Central - Game 124