Login    Forum    FAQ

Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:11 am 
Site Admin

While working on Game 121 I was working most days, evenings and weekends. This hasn’t been easy as my wife, my son and myself have been in lockdown since the pandemic started. My wife was taking holiday from to home shool/look after my son, and looking after him at weekends most of the time. This isn’t something that is sustainable.

Going forward the plan is to be in the office 10-2 on Monday and Wednesday, all day on Tuesday and Thursday. I won’t be able to look into any queries or answer any office emails outside those hours.

If someone hasn’t received a report or has made a payment to get their report, email ultimate-europe@btconnect.com and I should be able to forward it from there.

A copy of every report that is sent out goes to that email account, so don’t send an email there while the reports and being sent out as it will probably get lost amongst the reports and not be seen.

Stay safe everyone.

Post Posted: Sun May 31, 2020 3:13 pm 
Site Admin

For a while, it's going to be more like - some of Sunday afternoon, some of Monday evening, 9-1 on Wednesday, all day on Tuesday and Thursday. I won’t be able to look into any queries or answer any office emails outside those hours.