Login    Forum    FAQ

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:34 am 

agree with the sa costs.

pot could maybe made more expensive or make pot extremely hard to do deals for so this encourages managers to keep pot players. Only pot players can be transferred for pot players, no bumping a deal up with non pot players.

Longevity could go up in cost flat rate of 400 karma lets say. the guys who moan about it seem to not want to put the hard work in with youth and reserves to gain the extra karma eos.

Managers who have shithoused other managers (WEASEL GATE) should start the next game in minus money and karma, "its not personal, i just want a fair game"

AND to top it all off Terry should never be able to sign 10 speed players, hes just a plastic Spurs fan who hasn't yet come out the closet.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:39 am 

Could you also turn the dials down against Amir, people at samaritans are now phoning samaratins having had to listen to him drone on about no rises, injuries, having hard groups, bad fixtures, a strange rash on his balls, bad results, debt to high....

Give the guy a break, jeez.....

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:40 pm 

Happy with whatever changes are made, nothing too controversial in the list however I'll echo previous comments and say that these changes should not be made mid game and put into place for 122 onwards.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:02 pm 

Keep prices the same, but don’t make points available for half price. Simple.
This game was flooded with UE points in T11 S1, and further when Northern league teams all had max UE points too.

Espanyol
S2: Promotion
S3: League Cup
S4: La Liga (P26; W26), UEFA & FA Cup

Real Madrid
S1: South Div1 Champ
S2: FA Cup, Charity Shield & 2nd
S3: Charity Shield
Ural
S2: East Div4 Champ
S3: East Div3 2nd

Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:59 pm 

Hi Ben.
Could you communicate this again to the masses please.
Maybe put something on our actual turns for people who don't come onto the forum.

Mixed messages going around that all SA values will change come 2022 or whether it is only new games from 2022?

Game 101 - Werder Bremen
Game 109 - Caen
Game 111 - Villarreal
Game 112 - Hertha Berlin

Now back to school after 5 years out of UE, where the lifers at?

Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:28 pm 
Site Admin

Celta Vigo 121 wrote:
Hi Ben.
Could you communicate this again to the masses please.
Maybe put something on our actual turns for people who don't come onto the forum.

Mixed messages going around that all SA values will change come 2022 or whether it is only new games from 2022?

There is enough of a consensus that the point cost shouldn't change for existing games. So that is how it will be.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:40 pm 

Thanks for confirming Ben.

Game 101 - Werder Bremen
Game 109 - Caen
Game 111 - Villarreal
Game 112 - Hertha Berlin

Now back to school after 5 years out of UE, where the lifers at?

Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:29 pm 

The data reveals...
Det - 596 - old price 6
Fla - 343 - old price 6
Pro - 289 - old price 3

So given that DET is over twice as popular as the third most chosen, PRO, it makes sense to ensure that the rise in cost of DET exceeds that of PRO.

The suggestion from Admin was that PRO should rise from 3 to 4; ie: 33%. PRO has been popular in the game because it keeps players away from Disillusionment Road. It is a relatively cheap sticking plaster so the suggested rise to four seems fair.

It would seem logical then that DET should go to 9 points to outstrip the % increase of PRO.

I would imagine that FLA is only as low as 343 uses because it is synonymous with fewer positions. I'd stick that up with DET.

Managers are choosing these as they are or, at least are believed to be, the most effective SAs. I don't think that any rise will prevent managers from buying those two but it will help to curb the 'instant team' effect that a surplus of points can create: Chuck DET on all defenders; get two 10 speed wingers and add FLA to them and sit back with a mug of cocoa.

A strangulation of the points within a game could be a combination of higher points requirements as above along with a restriction of the number that can be bought. Ideally, we could see a situation where an SA becomes a prize and a player with one shows a notable gain in performance. The current situation means that all first teamers have dual SAs which in effect means that nobody has an SA.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:36 pm 

Admin wrote:
Am thinking of changing the prices of some of the SAs. Not based on how effective I think they are, based on how often they are bought - to make the less bought ones more common, and the more common ones less so.

Around a month ago I complied how often each SA had been bought in 121.

I have showed this data below, as well as what I am considering changing the price to.

Det - 596 - old price 6 - new price 7 or even 8
Fla - 343 - old price 6 - new price 7
Pro - 289 - old price 3 - new price 4
Com - 268 - old price 6 - new price 7
Gsi - 193 - no change planned
Lea - 153 - old price 9- new price 10
Pre - 139 - no change planned
Tea - 133 - no change planned
Fks - 116 - no change planned
Rel - 110 - no change planned
Gam - 82 - old price 3 - new price 2
Res - 68 - old price 6- new price 5
Cha - 63 - old price 3 - new price 2
Swk - 17 - no change planned (stat requirements are high so I expect lack of demand is due to that)
Gnt - 13 - old price 3 - new price 2 or even 1

Nothing is set yet, so please let me know your thoughts.

Any changes will take place from the start of 2022 and will apply to all games.

On another thread I saw talk whether HEI should become purchasable again. This is not going to happen.

I also saw mention that players speed couldn't be improved in real life, and shouldn't be improvable in the game.

I believed this as well, until I read Harry Redknapp's autobiography where he explained how Frank Lampard senior, and years later Frank Lampard junior, spent hours practicing sprinting with spikes on after training had finished. While they never became lightning fast, they became quicker. The ability to boost a players speed with UE points once, but only one, is based on that.

If it is possible to improve speed as stated in harrys bio how come it is not possible to improve vision as many footballers where contact lenses in the prem surely this would make eyesight improve it would be great to be able to also raise a players vision once with the 10 points