Login    Forum    FAQ

Post subject: The Worldie
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:13 pm 

I am always keen to find ways to use UE Points. Just wanted to see if there was any opinion on an idea that I had.

In the first five weeks of a new game, the option would be there for teams to play a one-off 'Worldie' ticket. I would propose that this might cost 20 points or so but would assure your side of getting a top star in the game. The player would get a super-boost to become the focal point of your side.
Because of the investment cost, the Worldie would come with a type of LOY SA meaning that he would not be able to be transferred or used in any deal - a true one-club man.

Each club would be restricted to one such player and I know that many teams would not bother to invest in one due to the inability to swap him on.

Post subject: Re: The Worldie
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:38 pm 

Its an interesting idea, goodness knows i could do with a worldie. But im unsure where this would leave the karma players gold and silver?

If we are struggling on areas we can look to spend UE points then how about at stadium upgrading instead of cash or maybe a monthly UE points cost for better standard of scouting?

Game 122 (Legends) - AC Milan
Game 122 (Legends) - Honved
Game 123 (EFG) - Bayern Munich
Game 124 (HFG) - Al Nassr