Login    Forum    FAQ

Post subject: Peoples thoughts
 Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2023 8:04 pm 

Game 122 is buzzing and I’m really into it in a different way than most as I’ve enjoyed recycling the youths and reserves etc so I’m not trying to through 122 under a bus so it crashes but more help Ben find the next best format for game 123

I would like the hardest HFG game possible

-money hard to generate
-points low if any
-karma low if any
-scouting the cheaper buys harder
-dual management as we know is an interesting topic due to the business it generates I like it as it’s there if it’s not I wouldn’t mind either but as a business point of view I totally get why it’s a choice.
-would like the way the game is setup at the start to remain all the way through no changes mid way through or what ever from the start this is what it is and that’s that and hopefully the gremlins would be sorted by then

Please let’s help Ben make the next game better than the previous and I’m sure there is other people out there with ideas also so let’s get them on here for Ben to see and maybe add and take UE to next level PBM

Hail Hail Bhoys

Post subject: Re: Peoples thoughts
 Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2023 9:00 am 

HFG for sure

No karma
4 leagues with all of us in , mixture of different nations
You Pay for a season and get a random team
lower untrainables like 122 with exceptions for top quality players
dump inc inx dri
managers can take 2nd team from season 2
same as every other HFG format loads of points for small teams, big clubs massively in debt.

I would like a new S/a added. Maybe replace Gen as every time I find a Gen player they are normally rubbish.

WKD - Wonderkid - has added pot from 16-21 then drops off aged 22. Have these spread everywhere so you could scout a random Ivorian team and find one there. Will make people scout more random teams plus you would want to develop the player more before swapping them. Could easily be a 32pv 83 oa with WKD.

Santos Laguna - 124

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2023 9:35 am 

I actually really like the idea of WKD(and not the drink) I would perhaps make the inner potential drop off when they are unable to play in the youths or when they have played x amount of first team games perhaps.

4 leagues 4 divisions in each or would you alter that? 192 teams? Or would you reduce it to 4 leagues 3 divisions 144 teams? Not sure how many are needed from the off to start a new game?

The random team aspect could it be this

Prem team is 3/4x’s a season ticket random side from that league set up
Div 1 2/3 x’s a season ticket as above
Div 2 1/2 x’s a season ticket as above

Just an idea and people know what they are paying for and maximise’s bens cash perhaps

Hail Hail Bhoys

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2023 11:52 am 

Once Ben has all the applications in he can workout how many leagues are required. but definitely think it should be mixed like 3 or 4 super leagues , so Milan , Liverpool , Madrid all in one division

regards to WKD sa, how good would it be if your scout comes up wit potential star is at a club and rather than them being crap as usual the little gem has WKD next to him

Santos Laguna - 124

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2023 3:16 pm 

for a hard format game, i'd like to see the following:

all teams start at equal value, both monetary & overall team skill levels.
(a test of managerial skills not who has the deepest pockets)
managers buy-in for at least 2 seasons
(managers 'hopefully' won't blow all their funds in the first season and then leave)
more training spots for the youth team
(encourage managers to bring on their youth team)
at the moment most teams have few if any homegrown players in their teams, I'd like to see the starting eleven having at least 6 home players involved.
(I'm as guilty as anyone with this)
and now my biggest bugbear.... transfers to be solely done via the transfer list.
(no cartels fixing transfers of better players amongst themselves, all transfers are available to all managers.)
as has been said many times, the first seasons' European games to be randomly selected.
(again not able to buy your way into the champions league)
and just to be truly cosmopolitan it would be good for team names to be either from lower leagues or fictional hence no Barcelonas, Liverpool, Manchester etc

these along with others will hopefully decide who is the best managers are and not the richest

newcastle game 117
aberdeen game 120
Lokomotiv Moscow game 121
Paris St Germain game 122

A Geordie born and bred...... haway the lads......