Login    Forum    FAQ

Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:20 am 

Really not sure where to post this but it will be posted in the 3 "General Sections of the Games we are involved in.

Some (perhaps most) of you were aware of my mother (& The Don's wife) ill health which has been very much something that my father has tried to take care of (and in many respects going above and beyond the call of duty any husband/spouse should have to!) of my mother who had many health complications over the years.

I bring sad news and would like to inform you that my mother sadly passed away on Sunday evening after being rushed to hospital om Friday Night / Saturday morning after a stroke. This along with the other medical complications proved to be the end of the road for her life!

She was a fighter in many respects and defied the medical world in a lot of ways but was admitted to Care Home in October last year after a routine Hospital appointment/check up went disastrously wrong in May last year.

Anyway as far as Dad & I are concerned she is now finally at peace and her suffering and ailments are over.

Should you wish to send a message of condolence please feel free to do so by sending Dad a Text/WhatsApp on 07748 409170 where he will respond in his own time (Technology, iPhone and Dad - does not always mix well! :D )

For those that already have this has been well received and I am sure he will respond to you in due course!

Besiktas - Game 122

(07723) 676190 Happy to Help

Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:23 am 

Sorry for you’re loss Jay

Rosario Central - Game 124