Login    Forum    FAQ

Post subject: Karma player's
 Post Posted: Fri May 25, 2018 5:43 am 

OK I'm probably gonna be only one that thinks this but although the idea of creating a player was great if you wanted to do yourself or kids I now think it's bad for the game.
People are making 3 or more players at a time and in a efg to see legends like Pele in teams is making these games stupid now and in a legend game why pay 170 million for Pele when you can just make him with karma and probably have somebody better than the real thing come season 2.
Just think karma should be for family or friends to be added not real life unless it's a player in your real life squad that's not in the game

GAMES PLAYED..........X 10
LEAGUE TITLES.........X 6
OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6
EURO/UEFA /SUPPER CUP WINS X 4

Post subject: Re: Karma player's
 Post Posted: Sun May 27, 2018 4:16 pm 

Disagree with this.

Some people might think that creating yourself or a family member is sad therefore prefer to create real football players. I suppose its up to the manager himself who he chooses to create and I'm not sure telling someone they cant create their hero is fair.

An example in game 119, I loved Johan Cruyff, Ruud Gullit and in 119 tried to get them a few times with no joy. It so happens that the manager who has them isn't known for swapping these types of players on which means no one will ever have the chance to have them. (Nothing wrong with this i will add)
But I suppose that is the way the cookie crumbles, however the karma thing means now that other managers have the choice to create the players or people they want.

I know it would be silly to have 2 or 3 Pele's for example in the game, but i don't see another way around it which would suit everybody. Unless say Ben introduces a rule like, if there is 1 'Brazilian Pele' in the game you cant have another the same nationality. I suppose that would keep the original Pele unique and protect the real legends from the made up one's. But the only issue with this method is you may have Pele with an English nationality which to me is even worse. That is my take on the legends game.

EFG? Should be allowed to create whoever you want as legends are not in the game.

Game 122 - AC Milan
Game 122 - Honved
Game 123 - Bayern Munich
Game 124 - Al Nassr

Post Posted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:05 pm 

Think it's a great idea. Think the more karma players with legends names in an EFG is a great idea. Just a bit of fun, no harm done. Carry it on. Love it.

Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 8:23 am 

Stop moaning! :)

120 is perfect for karma players, the teams with terrible squads get to create some good potential players

Will Inman stole a trophy from me.

Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:27 am 

Never moan should have put bet on Matthew or what ever his name is being first to reply

OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6

Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 2:34 pm 

Why's it matter who is first to reply :lol: , surely good to see people engage on the forum.

I'll say again, that for me I think the Karma players is great and we should be able to pick whatever name we want. Just gutted I didn't get any karma to make myself. I'd have made Le Tissier

Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:26 pm 

muscles4851 wrote:
Why's it matter who is first to reply :lol: , surely good to see people engage on the forum.

I'll say again, that for me I think the Karma players is great and we should be able to pick whatever name we want. Just gutted I didn't get any karma to make myself. I'd have made Le Tissier

Don’t rise to it mate, had I known my opinion wasn’t welcome I wouldn’t have posted. I know for the next moaning thread now :roll:

Game 122 - AC Milan
Game 122 - Honved
Game 123 - Bayern Munich
Game 124 - Al Nassr

Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:38 pm 

Matthew M wrote:
muscles4851 wrote:

Don’t rise to it mate, had I known my opinion wasn’t welcome I wouldn’t have posted. I know for the next moaning thread now :roll:

your know for next time now

OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6

Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:15 am 

LUKE wrote:
OK I'm probably gonna be only one that thinks this but although the idea of creating a player was great if you wanted to do yourself or kids I now think it's bad for the game.
People are making 3 or more players at a time and in a efg to see legends like Pele in teams is making these games stupid now and in a legend game why pay 170 million for Pele when you can just make him with karma and probably have somebody better than the real thing come season 2.
Just think karma should be for family or friends to be added not real life unless it's a player in your real life squad that's not in the game

I think the karma is crap and pointless when do you ever see a player with all 10 untrainables , the double sa’s are pointless as well.
I get that UE has to go forward but least keep things similar to before.
The pot lock ain’t for me either I like to be in control of my team and my pot players reason why I like to do a lot of deals. I’m not judging UE desicions but everyone is entitled to there own opinion.