Login    Forum    FAQ

Post subject: My club my way...
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:25 pm 

i know this idea or similar ideas have been knocked about for years but its something i'd like to see happen and to discuss with UE and ourselves.

Turn 1 Season 1 (Turn 26 afterwards) we are given an extra surplus of funds to be ONLY used to develop the club your way. These would be done in

1. Develop and increase Youth facilities.

Increase level's to help "Youth squad" and improve quality of Trialists brought into the club.

2. Develop and increase Training facilities

Increase level's to help "First and Reserve squad"

3. Invest and expand Merchandising options/Club Shop

Bring in more revenue to club the most succesful are, can be draw back if wasting money on running a massive club shop and over stocking if team doing poor

This would be adjacent to current options to increase Stadium.

Also should have option to decrease facilities and close down club shop to save money if team isn't doing well or what to focus on keeping money for transfers.

alongside this would be Club Staff - these could be put in a similar section to Trialists and only available to your club for this turn for a nominal fee

Staff would be

Assistant Manager
Coach
Youth Coach
Chief Scout
Social Media Expert

*Social Media Expert
Would be in charge of running likes of Facebook/Twitter/Instagram to raise the clubs profile online to attract new fans and potential sponsors who can invest money into your club. The expert would also arrange a "family fun day" once a season where the stadium would be sold out but would be at cut prices.

I know these seem a lot and couldnt happen overnight but i think its something to consider adding to add an extra dimension to the game and get people to really invest themselves more into the turns.

Former Teams
Fulham&Man Utd 62
R Madrid 87
Newcastle 90
Inter Milan 94
Wolves 99
Leverkusen 107
Hearts 110
Ajax 112
Anzhi&Chelsea 114
PSG 117
Newcastle 118

Post subject: Re: My club my way...
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:34 pm 

Could be something that will help modernise the game for sure, but I guess the question begs wether UE bosses want to upgrade the game and so much detail. My thoughts are it would take a long process to implement the above and if UE did it would take the game in a different direction. The good thing about UE is it's simple and easy which I think the majority including the bosses like. Be interested to hear everyone's ans their thoughts on this....

Game 122 (Legends) - AC Milan
Game 122 (Legends) - Honved
Game 123 (EFG) - Bayern Munich
Game 124 (HFG) - Al Nassr

Post subject: Re: My club my way...
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:58 am 
Site Admin

It's something we've always resisted as it's not the managers job. Other changes are being worked on at the moment when there's time, so a no for the moment, but a possibility for the future.