Login    Forum    FAQ

Post subject: squad design
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:59 pm 

can i just clear this up as im still confused or just being thick.
after legends that are 1 club players have been added to that team the computer then randomly seems to distribute legends based on balance of squads and not on number of appearances or length of stay at that club,
once this has been completed does the squads of each team then get filled out with current players for that team,if so can we email you current players that we want in our squad just to be sure they get included.

there's a few different threads on game 119 and if this has been answered already sorry in advance.

GAMES PLAYED..........X 10
LEAGUE TITLES.........X 6
OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6
EURO/UEFA /SUPPER CUP WINS X 4

Post subject: Re: squad design
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:01 pm 
Site Admin

1) Teams start off with their current players.

2) Legends who have just played for one club are added. Eg, Gary Neville is moved to Man Utd

3) Then legends who have played for multiple clubs are added, to whichever club needs them most (has the lowest team value at that time). Eg, Dalglish is moved to Celtic.

4) All players (legends and current players) are checked to see if they can move to a club who's value is less than theirs (more than 2/3 of the players value less). Eg Cristiano Ronaldo is moved to Sporting Lisbon.

Each club can only lose and gain one player per wave in this stage. This step is then repeated many times, until the clubs are as close to each other in value as possible.

This tends to leave the very biggest teams like Man Utd, just with the players that have played for them and nobody else, and can leave the squad unbalanced in certain positions. As part of phase four, lesser players are moved to help balance the squads.

I'm reviewing this amongst other things, each time a test is run, and adding some ex players who were not the best, to help balance the squads. Examples of these players are Sean Dundee for Liverpool and Mark Robins for Man Utd.

Every time a test is run, legends ages vary, more players are added, and the final teams can vary. I'll do my best to add as many players as possible, and tweak the process, to try and capture the spirit of each club.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:16 pm 

Sean Dundee? If you're struggling for numbers, I've still got my boots!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:16 pm 

thanks for reply

Dalglish is moved to Celtic.

this is a very good idea i think ... :D

GAMES PLAYED..........X 10
LEAGUE TITLES.........X 6
OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6
EURO/UEFA /SUPPER CUP WINS X 4