Login    Forum    FAQ

Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:03 am 

We have had our differences in ue but that is all competitive reasons for me we was 2 of the best teams in 110 and it was more of a rivalry and I would be glad to have you back as maxi. Playing ue is fun but also competitive game to play we all pay our money and we all lose our cool when we lose or don't get the player we tried getting from swap (well I do lol) I'll be looking forward to a forum cup soon :D

Salamanca 109
Newcastle 110
Chelsea 113
rubin kazan 116
Aston Villa 117
Valladolid 119
Burnley 120
Zenit 121
Boavista 122

Currently
FC Seoul 124

07864096889 - Watts app or text me.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:39 am 

Never had an issue, last time we did a deal was maybe 111. But never had problems.

Div 1 winners
Prem winners
Champions league winners x2

Borussia Monchengladbach 115
5 seasons
German league winners x2
Champions league winner x 2

wolves 119

Olympiakos 121

Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:07 am 

I see no reason why he should not be allowed so it's a yes from me

Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:31 am 

I don't see an issue in him playing the game as long as he's honest.
I don't see why he has to lie and pretend to be someone he's Not? Or if your going to do that then at least be more convincing :lol:

He's forum active (maybe a little too much sometimes and shouldn't criticise those who don't post as much as much as him) and he does pump shit loads of money into ue :lol: .

Let him play I say.

But maxi, JUST BE HONEST!!! :D

Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:12 pm 

Never had any problems , done plenty deals in 117 and a few in 119. Like Macca says be honest.

Dresden 114
Blackburn & Espanyol 115
Bochum (League Cup) & Bradford 117
WIGAN ATH 118
WBA , Bochum 120
Hearts, Feyenoord, Man U 119
Burnley 121
Aberdeen 122

Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:36 pm 

No issue here, as long as real name etc up..
Always dealt fine with me...

Now give me De Gea back or I'll change my mind :lol:

FA cup Winners Season 3
European Champions League Winners Season 4
European Super Cup Winners Season 4

Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:46 pm 

No problem with this lad playing at all, always known he was Maxi/Math/Matthew/Lee or whoever he chooses next when I've chatted to him via pm. Never had any problems with him.
So play under your real name, good luck.

I do have a problem with Macca playing tho :D
(Joking Macca, Merry fecking Xmas :P )

GAME 121BrentfordLeague Cup S1, Div 1 S4
Game 121RandersDiv 1 S2, Champs S4,S5, FA Cup S3,S5,

Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:42 pm 

I couldn’t give a shit if he stays or goes never had a problem with the lad and if I did I just wouldn’t deal or communicate with him again.
Real names for me but I’m sure there is a few playing the game that aren’t using there real name.

Do what u want maxi just don’t be an arsehole while doing it.

Hail Hail Bhoys

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:05 am 

May as well give my thoughts on this.

Maxi Pm'd me yesterday from the Lee G account. Me and Maxi did not get on at all from a few years back, clash of personalities. He said his piece and I have put mine back, I won't share as I don't want to dig up the past. Fair play to him for taking the time to sound me out.

I could tell who he was since rejoining 119, it was obvious to myself with the experience I had with him previously lol. I chose not to join the witch hunt, as I was culpable for being outspoken years ago, and just want the easy life on here. I have even done a couple deals with him!

Maxi knows his flaws, and I'm with Macca that he is good for the game and forum with his commitment to posting, but at the same time he needs to accept that others are not as, but that doesn't mean they have less of a desire to play the game or are any less deserving to play. I personally log on here all the time, but only contribute when I feel necessary. I send my turn every week and throughly enjoy the game, I'll be here for the long haul but that doesn't mean I have an obligation to post on the forum. Maxi, you need to accept this as part of the game now.

The game has moved on from 10 years ago when we had player run forums (I ran a few myself) and we just need to accept it and play the game for what it is now. The forum will always have boom periods when new games start, end of season hots up and new season starts. To be honest I look back now on the old 'busier' forums and the extra posts compared to now were mainly bullshit and arguing anyway so we aren't exactly missing much!

Maxi can stay and play under his own name, no problems from me, just needs to follow the rules on here! I don't begrudge anyone with a mental illness and games like UE, where you play to follow a big interest in your life, ours is football, are good for the mind and a nice break from the hassles of everyday life. So crack on and just be positive on here.

Long post I know but Ive been up since 5 watching us get torn a new one in the Ashes and I'm bored :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:24 am 

Summed up perfectly on all aspects that !

M’pellier112(S1-5
ICT113(S1
Napoli114(S1
M’pellier115(S1-2
M’pellier116(S1-2
MGB117(S1-6
PSV118(S1-3
Leicester119(S1-79)
Cheltenham/Tenerife120(S1-7)
R Sociedad121(S1-7)
Palace122
Girona123
Nacional124

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:17 pm 

Always been decent to me chaps so i'd be good to have him back.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:21 pm 

I have no issue with it - have no clue what went on before hand. It does seem silly to have such differences over a 'fantasy football' game. The same goes with the whatsapp seperate groups - I appreciate most people don't always get along but at times it is nuts.

I will say it is sad that Dave H left over this as I got on well with Dave, but that alone shouldn't be a reason to stop Matthew from playing.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:24 pm 

I'd add its a poor show if you've been removed from Wolfsburg after managing them for so long because of this.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:45 pm 

Andy_Gibbo wrote:
No problem with this lad playing at all, always known he was Maxi/Math/Matthew/Lee or whoever he chooses next when I've chatted to him via pm. Never had any problems with him.
So play under your real name, good luck.

I do have a problem with Macca playing tho :D
(Joking Macca, Merry fecking Xmas :P )

:lol:

Post Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:54 pm 

Sorry for being a bit thick here but this is only my second season after being away for years and years, but who is Maxi? Is it Lee G the manager of Inter, Norkopping etc - sorry but im bloody confused.com lol.
Either way if it is Lee/Maxi/Matthew he has always been ok with me (tight git sometimes but thats football management :lol: )
Also if it's not Lee G then i have no idea who it is and it stands a chance that i dont know this player after ive been out for so long.
Anyway ive got no issues with any players on here (yet :lol: ) so more the merrier.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:14 pm 

I have only heard snippets of the legend of Maxi and don't really know the history but I know people feel very strongly about this guy. From what I've seen of Wolfsburg 117 and Lee G 119 he hasn't seemed to be causing trouble in his recent appearances.

If he was banned and found a way back anyway under false names, seems to me better to have him in under his actual name, that way everyone knows what they are dealing with and if you have a problem then you can just avoid.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:29 pm 

jamiemorgz wrote:
Sorry for being a bit thick here but this is only my second season after being away for years and years, but who is Maxi? Is it Lee G the manager of Inter, Norkopping etc - sorry but im bloody confused.com lol.
Either way if it is Lee/Maxi/Matthew he has always been ok with me (tight git sometimes but thats football management :lol: )
Also if it's not Lee G then i have no idea who it is and it stands a chance that i dont know this player after ive been out for so long.
Anyway ive got no issues with any players on here (yet :lol: ) so more the merrier.

Yep that’s me, tight? You’re tighter than me ;)

Game 122 (Legends) - AC Milan
Game 122 (Legends) - Honved
Game 123 (EFG) - Bayern Munich
Game 124 (HFG) - Al Nassr

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:44 am 

Matthew M wrote:
jamiemorgz wrote:

Yep that’s me, tight? You’re tighter than me ;)

:lol: :lol: im Tighter :lol: Heard it all now - im guessing we're both as tight as a camels arse in a sandstorm when it comes to deals on here :D

Post Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:20 am 

Ok since I prob known Maxi longer than most I have no problem with him in Ue as life is too short and depression is a illness no one is safe from having suffered from this myself I hope you get better soon

And Merry Christmas You Filthy Animal

Post Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:32 pm 

Gibby wrote:
Ok since I prob known Maxi longer than most I have no problem with him in Ue as life is too short and depression is a illness no one is safe from having suffered from this myself I hope you get better soon

And Merry Christmas You Filthy Animal

Thank you Gibby ;)

Game 122 (Legends) - AC Milan
Game 122 (Legends) - Honved
Game 123 (EFG) - Bayern Munich
Game 124 (HFG) - Al Nassr