Login    Forum    FAQ

Post subject: TRANSFERS
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:37 am 

ok im sat here looking through these forums and everyone is silent most have only had a couple of posts including 119 since turn day.
if your not on whats app groups this must be piss boring and im sure those guys must open there turn and wonder what the hells happening when they see transfers going on when nothing has been on the forum gives these guys no chance and takes away vast amount of enjoyment of the game.

its pretty obvious to everybody that if there's no deals the forums are a waste of time ,so take away end of season deals and turn nights and thats it.

why can we not have a no swaps game and make every player sold via a page on the forum for cash no matter how big all small a player, if more than 1 team bids max then the computer can randomly select the winning bid .

im sure there will be bags of opposition to this but this game is about the smaller clubs or players that cant offer big enough players to get a swap deal.

these little changes like karma have done nothing to improve the forum something drastic needs to be done

GAMES PLAYED..........X 10
LEAGUE TITLES.........X 6
OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6
EURO/UEFA /SUPPER CUP WINS X 4

Post subject: Re: TRANSFERS
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:05 pm 

I get what you're saying mate, I can't be arsed with the WhatsApp group I only message a few players separately if I want a deal, but this is how the game is evolving and just have to go with it.

Rather than deal with ready made stars I enjoy developing what I've got, and if it takes til season 5/6 to see the fruits of labour, I'll be here to see it regardless if half the game players have got bored and moved on. I enjoy that aspect of the game much more than wheeling and dealing

Post Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:19 pm 

I don't like the no swaps game idea. Not how it should work for me.

I do agree about the forum, but for me the forum needs updated, maybe an app even. If the forum was faster and easier to use or even Jazzed up a bit then that might help.

I'm not a tech guy, so I assume others in here could have ideas on how to improve the forum.

How hard is it to make an app, I've no idea?

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:35 pm 

Would love the forum to be a lot more active I'm trying my part keep me squad updated on here most of the times I did post Spanish league each week until it got like 3 views a week I'm always posting in results section and keeping record of everyone who does aswel and always play prediction game. Agree Muscles with watts app most deals are on the chat and if the forum was a lot easier to use and as faster many more would join in.

Salamanca 109
Newcastle 110
Chelsea 113
rubin kazan 116
Aston Villa 117
Valladolid 119
Burnley 120
Zenit 121
Boavista 122

Currently
FC Seoul 124

07864096889 - Watts app or text me.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:25 pm 

Couldn't agree more Liverpool!

As a small club it is impossible, repeat, impossible to do any deal. I have even offered my best players to just get a response but to no avail. Cash just buys the shite left over from the big guns.

Swapping should be scrapped as should contact details of all managers. Nothing goes through the forum, especially in 118. Ditch the Whats App dealings between the few big guns swapping the games best players. Players who just sit in squads so severley decrease in OA and value to encourage teams to get rid, thus enabling other teams to purchase decent players.

Losing interest fast in this game as there is no way to improve your team to even compete with CL qualifying teams.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:04 am 

Partick wrote:

As a small club it is impossible, repeat, impossible to do any deal. I have even offered my best players to just get a response but to no avail. Cash just buys the shite left over from the big guns.

Swapping should be scrapped as should contact details of all managers. Nothing goes through the forum, especially in 118. Ditch the Whats App dealings between the few big guns swapping the games best players. Players who just sit in squads so severley decrease in OA and value to encourage teams to get rid, thus enabling other teams to purchase decent players.

Losing interest fast in this game as there is no way to improve your team to even compete with CL qualifying teams.

I agree but this does not go far enough. I propose the following ideas.

No more communication between managers. None.

Communication with UE must be done by Morse code.

No more emailing of turns. Must be sent by carrier pigeon.

Big team managers must sell all their players or be shot.

Turn price must cost double for big teams.

Small teams must get 12 players in the starting line up

This is just a few more ideas. I'm sure others have more to add..............

Post Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:16 am 

muscles4851 wrote:
Partick wrote:

I agree but this does not go far enough. I propose the following ideas.

No more communication between managers. None.

Communication with UE must be done by Morse code.

No more emailing of turns. Must be sent by carrier pigeon.

Big team managers must sell all their players or be shot.

Turn price must cost double for big teams.

Small teams must get 12 players in the starting line up

This is just a few more ideas. I'm sure others have more to add..............

Not up to date on Morse code but rest gets the thumbs up from me

OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6

Post Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:15 pm 
Site Admin

Swapping is difficult to block, even if I wanted to. As there is nothing that can stop Team A buying player 1 for max value, and selling player 2 the other way for max value.

Improving the forum - I'm open to suggestions to how it can be improved, or if something could be used in it's place. It doesn't seem slow or hard to use to me, but I don't use whassap much. People that do deals and talk about the game on there, it's ultimately their choice.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:41 pm 

Admin wrote:
Swapping is difficult to block, even if I wanted to. As there is nothing that can stop Team A buying player 1 for max value, and selling player 2 the other way for max value.

Improving the forum - I'm open to suggestions to how it can be improved, or if something could be used in it's place. It doesn't seem slow or hard to use to me, but I don't use whassap much. People that do deals and talk about the game on there, it's ultimately their choice.

When I said a list I was talking about no agreed deals all players get put on list then we bid as you would a eos bid if more than 1 bids the same the computer decides same as eos

OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6