Login    Forum    FAQ

Post Posted: Mon May 18, 2020 11:11 am 

Hi All,

We have briefly spoke about this on the 121 official UE podcast and we were "touching base" in regards stadium/club staff.

Stadium Name:
Capacity:
Condition (Pitch/Seating): <- This also continues to effect your ticket pricing
Staffing:

I think everyone will start the game with a level 1 staffing level.
With Level 1 you get the following:

Level 1 - Physio
Level 1 - GK/Def/Mid/Att
Level 1 - Fitness
Level 1 - Head of Youth Development

Upgrading each level will cost you 5000 Karma or £50m for each area as well, making it hard to upgrade and making you stay in the game longer to see the benefits of having say a level 10.

With level 1 you will get a 0.1% chance of your injured player coming back from injury soon, which will increase to 0.2% when upgrading to Level 2.

With GK/Def/Mid/Att coaches, you have a 0.1% chance of players improving the said individual trained area which again goes up to 0.2% when upgrading to level 2 and so on, this mainly counts towards training players in the actions section compared to your team 25 hour training.

Same with a fitness coach.

Your head of youth development how ever will be slightly different, this will effect your trialists and there OA and levels.
At Level 1 your trialists are 50-60OA, 60-65 at level 2, 65-70 at level 3, 70-75, level 4 etc, etc.
Untrainables will not be high until level 5 plus which means youve spent near £250m or 25,000 Karma to get there and maybe deserve a little rewards.
Those small teams that start off with £500m and spend £250m to increase this area in turn might get better trialists but wont be signing loads of players off big teams/scout finds as they will slowly run out of money. Plus spending £250m on just the head of youth development and not on coaches or a physio may have a decimental effect on your squad later in the season when the trialist are coming in and being trained by level 1 coaches.

Anyways, good for thought, let me know your ideas below.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
-------------------
Real Madrid Game 43 - Champions League Winners - S2
Inter Milan Game 105 - Treble Winner S3
Santa Clara Game 108 - Doubles Winner S2

Post Posted: Mon May 18, 2020 11:21 am 

Im aware of benbaggy post here: viewtopic.php?f=290&t=58447

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
-------------------
Real Madrid Game 43 - Champions League Winners - S2
Inter Milan Game 105 - Treble Winner S3
Santa Clara Game 108 - Doubles Winner S2

Post Posted: Mon May 18, 2020 12:48 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=290&t=45308&p=195143&hilit=staff#p195143

Similar concept to this idea here no?

Benfica - Game 121

Besiktas - Game 122

We are not a defensive team. I say we are a strong team in defensive terms, but at the same time lacking sufficient fluidity in attack because that will take time to come.

(07723) 676190 Happy to Help

Post Posted: Mon May 18, 2020 6:58 pm 

I think that I'd use the term, 'Turd Icing'. Looks nice and pretty but ultimately leaves a nasty taste in the mouth.

As far as I can read it, an initial £50m investment would give me a 1 in 1000 chance of getting an injured player back sooner; a 1 in 1000 improvement in my chance of a player improving in training and it would allow me to get offered trialists in the range of 60-65?

Alternatively, I can keep the £50m, take unlimited better players for free from African sides and take my chances in allowing a player to serve his full term of injury or improve in training naturally.

I have to say that I don't get it.

I listened with great interest to the podcast on Sunday when this was mooted. I feel that this is all window dressing. In order for this idea to have any legs at all, we would need to tear down the existing game structure.
You would need to have scouted players hugely reduced in their stats so that they did not provide an alternative source of youth. This might then funnel enough money into your scheme due to a lack of alternatives to spend it all on. Players in starting squads would have to have their rises turned off completely so that they did not accelerate away from the incoming trialists.

I can't see any incentive here to drive this particular idea along. I'm not saying that it couldn't be repackaged and gilded but in it's current form it would be a non-starter for me.

Post Posted: Mon May 18, 2020 11:28 pm 

I do like the idea of being able to improve your trialists/ youth players.

I have an outline suggestion that might potentially be of interest.

At the start of a game or the start of any season, teams have a two week opportunity to appoint an Academy Director.
That nominee has to be a member of the existing squad and must be a player with EXP SA. The better the player appointed, the more beneficial his appointment would be in terms of results in his job.
Obviously, this would require sides to sacrifice a valued member of the squad if there was to be a tangible benefit to trialists offered or youth improvements.
The reason for a two-week window would be to prevent anyone anticipating a forthcoming retirement and making the appointment on week 25.
It might mean that the player approaching retirement could have Karma used to keep him in the squad just to appoint him on week 1 of the new season.
It would be possible to replace the existing Academy Director every season if you had a better option on the books.
The ability to replace the Director each season would enable smaller clubs to upgrade readily as they would be unlikely to begin the game with older star players so may appoint a modest candidate for season one.
A small club might also trade in week 1 for a veteran from a big side just to appoint him.
Any side not making an appointment would continue on existing terms.
The Director could then issue any observations or recommendations through the Personal Messages on page 2 of your Report.