Dresden - game 112
Udinese - game 121
Vorskla Poltava - game 121
AZ alkmaar - Game 123
Nublense FC - Game 124

Post subject: Re: Squad Holiday
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:08 pm 

Admin wrote:
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and Jay for the suggestion.

For me there are two options if this was to be introduced.

Squad holiday. Basically giving everyone the week off (when there is no cup game). The cost would be no training would happen, either team training or individual training. Also no charity work. Benefits could be better recovery for tired players and improved morale possibly state of mind.

A training camp. Again, when there is no cup game. Wouldn't be better training, wouldn't boost confidence, may boost morale might help state of mind. Would have some financial cost.

Nothing too dramatic or powerful, nothing that costs Karma.

My views have been given Ben, but I feel I must add that if you do go ahead with this, then the possible positive effects must be met with equal possible negative effects.

Squad doesn't need a holiday and you give them one, complacent attitudes could develope fitness should drop etc etc.
This goes for a squad with to many breaks etc etc.

We can't expect positive after positive addition without the potential for negative. It's not a 4 year olds sports day.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:15 pm 

I really don’t see the point or the need for this, the game is ok and not long had changes why would we need more already when we don’t know the ins and outs of the last lot yet

Post Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:41 pm 

I'm on the side of muscles, hibs and the others. I feel there needs to be some balance between the good and bad stuff that happens. There seems to be to many counters to the bad stuff. Im quite old school in that I don't use karma to change injury durations or lost confidence, because I've played from a time before karma and just accepted that it is part of the game. If it is something that's added to the game, then fine. But its probably not something i will use.

Discord- Dillinja84#8741
WhatsApp 07484 131951

Post Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:48 pm 

I would be all for a training camp, I think that is a great idea. Personally I am not so keen on a holiday. Just my thoughts

Post Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:01 pm 

I prefer Jay's idea on selling hotdogs :lol:

Getafe 112

Proleter 121

Chelsea get sanctioned, everywhere they go! Chelsea get sanctioned, everywhere they go! Everywhere they go!

Post Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:49 pm 

This idea is nearly as good as the pbm you tried to fob us off with

1.50 a hot dog

Post Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:14 pm 

Fozzie wrote:
This idea is nearly as good as the pbm you tried to fob us off with

1.50 a hot dog

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant!

Game 122 - AC Milan
Game 122 - Honved
Game 123 - Bayern Munich
Game 124 - Al Nassr

Post Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:17 pm 

muscles4851 wrote:
To play devils advocate..........

Some of the benefits of the holiday should be........

1. Speed rises for everyone after learning to run on sand Rocky style on a Majorcan beach.

2. Aggression rises for everyone after they all get smashed on Jack Daniels and fight with all the stags in Magaluf.

3. Vision rise for everyone after taking LSD at the BCM club and developing the knack for seeing things.

4. Teamwork SA could be added to some after 5 players learn to work together while tag teaming the waitress at the hotel.

5. LEA can be added to the person that organises where they all sit on the plane.

6. Player gets injured after getting ass cheeks burnt while tag teaming that waitress on the beach.

7. Players all get covid 19 and you get deducted 9 points for three missed matches.

8. One or two of the players get reliability added after proving they can pump for hours with a willing Hen party member.

Brilliant, A double thumbs up from me!

Game 122 - AC Milan
Game 122 - Honved
Game 123 - Bayern Munich
Game 124 - Al Nassr

Post Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:16 pm 

I agree with Lang(agreeing with the auld bill) the game is becoming to easy and should be made harder for a HFG.
Game 121 is not a hfg it’s an efg the rises,pot players high oa’s at the start of the game where in sane and for me all the ideas are for making the game easier I would Like it to be the opposite more challenging and managers working things out for themselves or chatting to mates to see if things have worked or haven’t worked
Managers throwing there toys out the pram because the interest rate was high blah blah get on with it

Before any more new things are added the things that have already been installed need to be working 100% like the match engine

A player makes a challenge in the 15th minute but he was a sub and didn’t come on till the 65th minute(needs sorted)

I have also had this before( using random teams)
Liverpool v Milan
Milan walk into a cauldron of noise at the bernabeu(Liverpool are the home team it’s a league game really)

The game is great but let’s iron out the problems before adding other new things

Scrap karma players please

JAY
Pay your bets that you made :P

Thanks

Hail Hail Bhoys

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:53 pm 

I admire the thought Jay, but the last few ideas you have had seem rather overcomplicated.

The game is being spoon fed to people a bit, you get injuries, you get morale drops, just get on with it. That's the realistic part of the game

Previous
Newcastle 75, Sampdoria 84, Real Madrid 96, Udinese 100, Newcastle 108, Brescia 112, Padova 119, Stuttgart 120, Bologna & Tromso 121

Post Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:07 pm 

it's been said before and i'll say it again.. i would love to play in a 'proper' HFG where ALL teams start equal, no big names no big teams. all clubs have the same capacity(low) same wage bill etc etc. let us find out who the best manager is, not who has the most cash to buy a top club... all those in favour say aye... whe aye man gan on, ye kna ye want te...

newcastle game 117
aberdeen game 120
Lokomotiv Moscow game 121
Paris St Germain game 122

A Geordie born and bred...... haway the lads......

Post Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:48 pm 

Warthog wrote:
it's been said before and i'll say it again.. i would love to play in a 'proper' HFG where ALL teams start equal, no big names no big teams. all clubs have the same capacity(low) same wage bill etc etc. let us find out who the best manager is, not who has the most cash to buy a top club... all those in favour say aye... whe aye man gan on, ye kna ye want te...

I would love a game like this!

Discord- Dillinja84#8741
WhatsApp 07484 131951

Post Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:24 pm 

Warthog wrote:

Unsure how you would stop there being big names as there are those in real life.

But if your're referring to a real HFG like game 87 or 99 then im seriously keen. No help or hand me sweets in those.

Game 122 - AC Milan
Game 122 - Honved
Game 123 - Bayern Munich
Game 124 - Al Nassr

Post Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:49 pm 

Everton 121 wrote:
Warthog wrote:

Unsure how you would stop there being big names as there are those in real life.

But if your're referring to a real HFG like game 87 or 99 then im seriously keen. No help or hand me sweets in those.

Yup agree thats the sort of game I would like.

Alloa Athletic 115/117
117 European Cup Winners

Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:11 am 

If a game like this was created I think then for it to work best would be Fictional Player Names throughout and all UE points equal in each division accordingly.

This would mean NO SA’s at the start but each side could put SA’s on the players they choose etc.

Another thing would be formations as all players would need to be equally balanced accordingly.

You’d also need no European football season 1 so for these reasons alone it maybe too difficult to implement.

It’s a great idea but really don’t know if it’s practical in terms of set up.

Sorry if that appears pessimistic and anti idea it’s really not meant to come across that way I just feel it may sound great but not plausible.

Benfica - Game 121

Besiktas - Game 122

We are not a defensive team. I say we are a strong team in defensive terms, but at the same time lacking sufficient fluidity in attack because that will take time to come.

(07723) 676190 Happy to Help

Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:58 pm 

Jay wrote:
If a game like this was created I think then for it to work best would be Fictional Player Names throughout and all UE points equal in each division accordingly.

This would mean NO SA’s at the start but each side could put SA’s on the players they choose etc.

Another thing would be formations as all players would need to be equally balanced accordingly.

You’d also need no European football season 1 so for these reasons alone it maybe too difficult to implement.

It’s a great idea but really don’t know if it’s practical in terms of set up.

Sorry if that appears pessimistic and anti idea it’s really not meant to come across that way I just feel it may sound great but not plausible.

It just seems like you want to change everything mate. Why cant we have a old style HFG game made and we all just get on with it?

Game 122 - AC Milan
Game 122 - Honved
Game 123 - Bayern Munich
Game 124 - Al Nassr