Login    Forum    FAQ

Post subject: Master Tactic
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:08 pm 
Site Admin

Master Tactic

A seventh tactic has been added to the game. Any of the 18 tactics for defence, midfield or attack are eligible to be used as the 7th tactic.

It can be used in 2 ways:

1) Selecting an additional tactic, which would allow you to have 3 tactics for defence, midfield or attack. This opens up new possibilities and combinations, some more powerful than others, that haven’t been possible before.

2) Selecting a tactic to double up on, a tactic you have already chosen as one of your six tactics. This then becomes a master tactic, something you tell your team to focus on more above all else.

You have to select it each turn. Whatever you selected last week won't carry forward. So if a manager doesn't submit an MDS or doesn't select a Master Tactic, they won't gain any benefit from one for that week.

Post subject: Re: Seventh Tactic
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:06 pm 

On the mds sheet that you recieve through the post it still only gives you 6 spaces to write your tactics so where would you write the 7th tactic? The only place I can think is in the message part of the sheet.

Looking forward to the new game with these new things being introduced dont br surprised if I make a few mistakes on my first few turns.