Login    Forum    FAQ

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:03 pm 

A lot of teams in this game have season tickets put on them meaning we manger 1st team reserve team and youth team.

there has been mentions of EXTRA actions slots and increasing them into the youth and reserve team which i have found a very valid point. Another point which managers have mentioned is the training hours being increased in the side.

an idea i have been thinking about was could it be possible to.

With a season ticket have your 3 squads.
with your season ticket you get 3 different training slots hours for each team.
for example we keep the 25 training hours for the 1st team. but we get an extra 15 hours to use for the reserves and then 10 to use for the youth team. these hours would be on the reserve and youth mds sheet keeping them separate.

we know that the 25 hours is good to have but i feel that in your reserves and youth you may want to train those players differently.
for instance in the 1st team you may want to try and increase the 1st teams heading but in your reserve squad you may want to focus on sta and in the youth you might want to focus hours on sho.

i would still agree to only being able to train 3 1st teamers 1 reserve and 1 youth, BUT being able to focus training intentions making training more specific and more focused on certain attributes in the squads.

please give your feedback guys

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:06 pm 

I agree with you mate plus even another 6 actions for youths and reserves to release players.

I’m trying a different formation in the youth team to full backs and wingers and my first team is wingbacks so again completely agree on the training on each squad.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:27 pm 

I like the idea of action spaces which are exclusively for the reserve team and can't be used for gaining karma and likewise a few action spaces for the youth team too.

Separate training for the reserves and youths would be good too and there's certainly plenty of space on the MDS sheets to make it happen too.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:20 am 

I think you should have 25 but separately on each teams MDS. So like you said you can train different teams with different stats. Great idea Karlos

Gornik Zabrze - 121

Post Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:15 am 

Like this idea, much needed incentive for more managers (like me) to manage the reserves & youths.

Game 122 - AC Milan
Game 122 - Honved
Game 123 - Bayern Munich
Game 124 - Al Nassr

Post Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:14 am 

I'm happy with training hours as they stand. Completing a full MDS for my reserves and youths would be a little too time consuming imo.

Getafe 112

Proleter 121

Chelsea get sanctioned, everywhere they go! Chelsea get sanctioned, everywhere they go! Everywhere they go!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:09 pm 

Everton 121 wrote:
Like this idea, much needed incentive for more managers (like me) to manage the reserves & youths.

This

Alloa Athletic 115/117
117 European Cup Winners

Post Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:38 pm 

Proleter121 wrote:
I'm happy with training hours as they stand. Completing a full MDS for my reserves and youths would be a little too time consuming imo.

You don't have to complete it if you don't want too though mate.

I think it's a cracking idea. I manage youth and reserves but I don't send an mds for then religiously, I will skip a week or two.

Maybe not 25 hours a week training, maybe 15 for the first team, incorporating the scouting of oppositions, and just 10 for each of reserves and youth to be used for training only

Previous
Newcastle 75, Sampdoria 84, Real Madrid 96, Udinese 100, Newcastle 108, Brescia 112, Padova 119, Stuttgart 120, Bologna & Tromso 121

Post Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:44 pm 

Would prefer it was left alone.

10 action slots add to the difficulty of the game, managing these slots correctly to optimise your team's performance is a challenge ever since the additional training slots, I don't want this to be changed. We don't want the game made easier.

With regards to extra training hours I also don't believe this is necessary and don't want it.
If it is to be introduced I would hope it's with the addition of two extra training columns in the main MDS return form rather than an overhaul of the reserve and youth forms as I like the simplicity of those forms.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:31 am 

The idea would be to entice guys to manage there reserves & youths sides. So the additional actions slots for both would be welcomed, but i would like to see it as 10, 5 and then 5 respectively however i assumed the 25 hours training was for all 3 squads therefore i dont think this should be touched.

Game 122 - AC Milan
Game 122 - Honved
Game 123 - Bayern Munich
Game 124 - Al Nassr

Post Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:42 am 

This is me reporting, live and direct, from Gary's camp.
I always run all three sides so evidently, I find the game in it's present form enough of an enticement.

The idea is, surely, that you need to implement change gradually. Additional spaces just mean that you can overhaul the sides in shorter order. We might as well then increase the number of bid spaces so that we don't have to consider which players to buy or leave, but instead, just hoover the lot up!

Additional training spots would mean extra expectation of improvement. Are we not satisfied with the current rate?

We are twenty turns in and Kimmich is already a 107 player. We are in danger of leaving the game with no room to grow or to show differentiation between teams. In a season or two, nobody will want Kimmich as his eight speed will be a blot on his copybook and prevent him getting close to 120!

If we are after suggestions for improvements, then maybe all players get created with one weak untrainable stat so that managers could get those blinkers off!